Rangers Season Ticket Holders: Part XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
I've heard ticket brokers have a provision in their contracts with teams to have PDFs available for download. I would guess when the contract expires and the brokers want to renew, MSG will remove that provision.

But for now, they still get PDFs. Devils who have completely converted to e-tickets at this point have the same deal. You'll see Instant Download tickets which means it's from a ticket broker as STH don't get them anymore.

That's half true. An STH can request PDFs, and the devils will send them the entire season in one PDF. A few of my friends did this. If you make a big enough stink, they will give you hard tickets as well.

EasyTarget

Mar 31, 2016
New Jersey
Sorry if this has been asked before, but does anyone know when they will be delivering the Winter Classic tickets? Are they paper or electronic? Thanks.

McD27

Jul 11, 2013
Sorry if this has been asked before, but does anyone know when they will be delivering the Winter Classic tickets? Are they paper or electronic? Thanks.

They should've been mailed to you a couple of weeks ago. Better call TM or check with your Rep

Giacomin

Apr 29, 2007
I have noticed this season that a group of 11 tickets have been listed together in my section a few times on StubHub. This group of 11 never existed until this season. Last night at the game I decided to ask one of the guys last night in those seats who he got them from and was told through a travel agency. These seats are in the upper bowl and would be considered desirable seats for the price. I guess the 4 ticket limit doesn't exist anymore.

McD27

Jul 11, 2013
With the game less about 10 days away, there doesn't seem to be much buzz around the WC.

The secondary market seems to be playing out like the YS games (like some have predicted here vs others who think the WC is bigger than the Stadium Series). Prices could really plummet towards end of next week, Those who didn't bite may end up being rewarded (and it won't be me since I bit).

lhg39

Manny Malhotra Fan
Dec 28, 2006
NJ
With the game less about 10 days away, there doesn't seem to be much buzz around the WC.

The secondary market seems to be playing out like the YS games (like some have predicted here vs others who think the WC is bigger than the Stadium Series). Prices could really plummet towards end of next week, Those who didn't bite may end up being rewarded (and it won't be me since I bit).

Well, I got the cheapest tickets right at a price cut sections, so I can’t be hurt too much. I just hope the weather is decent and not too cold.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
I went to the store in the lobby of MSG today to get a WC jersey. They only had one Adidas. The rest were Fanatics. I hope there are more in the store this weekend and I didn't miss the boat.

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004

I think the market will tank and I am going to regret buying tickets right away.

NYR Lunchbox

Jul 23, 2007
New Jersey
i am looking for used hardstock tickets from this past Tuesdays game (12/19/17 vs ducks) i got engaged earlier in the day before attending the game and we would like them as a keepsake (printed tickets look bad framed). im willing to pay for them, if anyone has them please PM me. thanks.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
rising? 221 row 6 $135 on SH seems quite reasonable (lower than STH FV I believe)
well they were rising, have fallen somewhat since. But keep an eye on the inventory number, currently 351 listings / 951 tickets left on stubhub which is not much for a holiday game 2 days out

EasyTarget

Mar 31, 2016
New Jersey
They should've been mailed to you a couple of weeks ago. Better call TM or check with your Rep

I checked with my rep - apparently the NHL sold my tickets to someone else two hours later (even though I have a confirmation)! My rep is helping me find other seats - let's see what happens. My rep is a good guy - I'm confident he'll do his best - it's just really annoying.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
I checked with my rep - apparently the NHL sold my tickets to someone else two hours later (even though I have a confirmation)! My rep is helping me find other seats - let's see what happens. My rep is a good guy - I'm confident he'll do his best - it's just really annoying.
wow that's really shi**y, Merry Christmas to you too Gary Bettman

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
i am looking for used hardstock tickets from this past Tuesdays game (12/19/17 vs ducks) i got engaged earlier in the day before attending the game and we would like them as a keepsake (printed tickets look bad framed). im willing to pay for them, if anyone has them please PM me. thanks.
PM me yout address and I'll drop a pair in the mail tomorrow. I'm happy to wait until after the holidays so USPS volume goes down.

...and congrats. I will say that wedding planning sucks.

rkhum

Aug 3, 2011
So what's the deal with MSG not being sold out this season?
Several games it has been under capacity, but on TV it looks just as filled and loud as before.
Saw the Knicks had the same thing going on.

McD27

Jul 11, 2013
So what's the deal with MSG not being sold out this season?
Several games it has been under capacity, but on TV it looks just as filled and loud as before.
Saw the Knicks had the same thing going on.

Have you looked at prices recently? That should answer your question

Reactions: superyan

artificialintuition

Nov 21, 2017
I went to the store in the lobby of MSG today to get a WC jersey. They only had one Adidas. The rest were Fanatics. I hope there are more in the store this weekend and I didn't miss the boat.

What size are you looking for? I have a blank (Adizero), size 52, I could probably sell if you are in need.

Mkdaman1818

Jun 29, 2013
Random question for y’all - I was at the garden tonight and asked rangers reps about pricing for prorated full season and partial plans for this year. The prices they quoted me were borderline criminal - almost $200 per ticket per game in the upper bowl, and more in the lower bowls. Meanwhile, I can get most games on ticketmaster, Stubhub, and even on here from you all for considerably less. Am I missing something or is Dolan just having a laugh at this point? How are they getting any new subscribers at this point?

coatjones

Debauchery #1
Jul 25, 2011
Staten Island, NYC

I had the same issue. I noticed they had a ton of authentic early in the month, but when I tried to buy one the night vs Anaheim, they were all out. Also, I wanted to buy a WC lanyard, but the one team store was roped off after the game. Haven't been able to find any outside of MSG since. How does NHL.com have so little of these items?

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
I had the same issue. I noticed they had a ton of authentic early in the month, but when I tried to buy one the night vs Anaheim, they were all out. Also, I wanted to buy a WC lanyard, but the one team store was roped off after the game. Haven't been able to find any outside of MSG since. How does NHL.com have so little of these items?
The lanyards will be on sale next week.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Did anyone RSVP to the NHL Centennial event at Madison Square Park? I signed up for Wednesday night, and don't see any tickets in my account yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad