Rangers Season Ticket Holders: Part XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

offdacrossbar

misfit fanboy
Jun 25, 2006
da cuse
well be there next sat. paid quite a bit on stubhub but got decent seats.

flight from syracuse via delta was free with miles so i splurged a bit on the tix.

looking forward to my first ranger game of the season. :D

Reactions: ponytrekker

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Just got an email from the Rangers pushing mobile entry. $10 voucher to the game on the 13th if you use it.

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
I'm going to the tenure happy hour on Tuesday. Anyone know which players are supposed to be there (if any)? Last year I went and Joey Kocur was there but didn't think to bring my '94 SCF game 7 stub. I'm trying to get as many autographs of that team on it as possible.

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
I'm going to the tenure happy hour on Tuesday. Anyone know which players are supposed to be there (if any)? Last year I went and Joey Kocur was there but didn't think to bring my '94 SCF game 7 stub. I'm trying to get as many autographs of that team on it as possible.
What is your tenure? I haven't heard about one this year, but good riddance. The one I went to absolutely sucked. Too crowded and only 2 or 3 bartenders. Was on line for 20 minutes to get drinks. Left before the panel even started.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
What is your tenure? I haven't heard about one this year, but good riddance. The one I went to absolutely sucked. Too crowded and only 2 or 3 bartenders. Was on line for 20 minutes to get drinks. Left before the panel even started.
This season MSG has a hosting contract with the bar at Moxy Hotel in Times Square, I'm going on 3/20

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
All for 1 tickets went out. Anyone know with the upper bowl tickets if they do 400s too?

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
All for 1 tickets went out. Anyone know with the upper bowl tickets if they do 400s too?

I've gotten 400's in the past as well as bridge. The only tickets that are off limits to my knowledge for all for one are the Delta Club and JPM Club seats. Suites and the like too obviously.

OKnumber25

Mar 26, 2012

I went on 1/3/18, the particulars:

I received the invite on 11/10/17.
There were 2 options, 11/28/17 and 1/3/18.
The invite stated these were for LEGENDS - tenure 26-49 years, and ORIGINAL BLUE - tenure 50+.
My tenure is 38 years.
Lots of old people there, including myself.
Only alum there was Ron Greschner.
No problem or wait to get drinks.
Food a bit limited, there were servers coming around with appetizers & sliders, like at a wedding reception's cocktail hour.
It was a bit on the crowded side, but not extreme.

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
Sounds very different than the one I went to. I'm veteran I think?

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
I have had my tickets since 1998, so idea what category that puts me in. Last year, it was in January before a Friday night game against the Leafs. Year before it was later in the season, late march/april for a game against the Bruins.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
I have had my tickets since 1998, so idea what category that puts me in. Last year, it was in January before a Friday night game against the Leafs. Year before it was later in the season, late march/april for a game against the Bruins.
Sounds very different than the one I went to. I'm veteran I think?
They put my status on the back of the hat they gave us, but I took the stitches out. They also took the chart off the website.

May 22, 2008
East Coast

If you have the NHL app, it's on the digital membership card.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
This was on the home page on the membership site:

HNfItP3.jpg

no links or anything, but this seems mad early for a renewal deadline if that's true

Last edited:

coatjones

Debauchery #1
Jul 25, 2011
Staten Island, NYC
Does anybody know what the deal with the jersey stitching shop that is on the 6th floor concourse? I could have sworn I saw people getting customized jerseys, but not sure of the parameters. Can it only be a blank that was purchased at that store? Can I bring my own blank? Having such an issue getting my hands on an authentic 2018 WC jersey. They're selling blanks on the NHL site. I'd like to get a name / number on it.

Mkdaman1818

Jun 29, 2013
This was on the home page on the membership site:

HNfItP3.jpg

no links or anything, but this seems mad early for a renewal deadline if that's true
They’re doing early renewals for the Knicks too, and they said the reason is cause they want to give people extra-long payment plans (like 11 months)

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Does anybody know what the deal with the jersey stitching shop that is on the 6th floor concourse? I could have sworn I saw people getting customized jerseys, but not sure of the parameters. Can it only be a blank that was purchased at that store? Can I bring my own blank? Having such an issue getting my hands on an authentic 2018 WC jersey. They're selling blanks on the NHL site. I'd like to get a name / number on it.
If you get your hands on a jersey, send it to Arena Wear. They will do a much better job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad