Rangers Season Ticket Holders: Part XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
Thanks for the offer. I'm looking for a 50. I have a few friends going to the game tonight, and hopefully they will restock one more time.

NHL store had quite a few Adidas size 50s last week. I'm sure they still have some if you didn't get any.

lhg39

Manny Malhotra Fan
Dec 28, 2006
NJ
The Lids in Macy’s Herald Square (4th floor) had a bunch of stitched customized Zuccarello and McDonagh a couple of days ago in ost sizes. Most people have no idea that they are there.

Rangers2319

Jul 15, 2008
CT
if you have t-mobile i guess today is their "tmobile tuesdays" theres a code for $20 off stubhhub purchases, not sure how to access it as i have vz, but saw it on another forum

edit: not sure what happened to my avatar

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
The Lids in Macy’s Herald Square (4th floor) had a bunch of stitched customized Zuccarello and McDonagh a couple of days ago in ost sizes. Most people have no idea that they are there.
I also read somewhere that they take Lids and Macy's coupons.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
if you have t-mobile i guess today is their "tmobile tuesdays" theres a code for $20 off stubhhub purchases, not sure how to access it as i have vz, but saw it on another forum

edit: not sure what happened to my avatar

You need the Tuesday's app installed, and then you click "unwrap" on all of today's offers. The Stubhub one should be the last offer and click "Claim" to redeem. They will give you a one-time $20 fancode good for any purchase with no minimum but usable only on the stubhub phone app (ie won't work on the browser version of stubhub), but you do have until the end of January to use the code

Reactions: Rangers2319

McD27

Jul 11, 2013
I think the market will tank and I am going to regret buying tickets right away.

it's cracking..18 Caesars Gold $449 FV on SH for $250

(I regret too..but some take solace in the fact that my seat is at "price break" section of 326 $369 seats which is BS because I much rather be in the $449 Caesars Gold for $250 + it's still 5 days before the game..$250 may end up being $150 when's all said and done..I have to contain myself for the next outdoor game and not buy at first offer)

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Anyone here going to the Blackhawks game that wouldn't mind snagging me an extra calendar?

Giacomin

Apr 29, 2007
I think the market will tank and I am going to regret buying tickets right away.
I went to the WC in Philly and the Stadium Series at Yankee Stadium and the main difference for myself was the temperatures. The game in Philly was about 35 degrees while the night game at Yankee Stadium was absolutely frigid and uncomfortable. I have a job where I have the option of working on New years day and get extra compensation for working so I decided to make a last minute decision as far as going to the WC this year or working. I decided to let the weather dictate my decision and if it was 35-40 degrees I would go to the game. I guess I am working New Years Day based on the forecast.

McD27

Jul 11, 2013
I went to the WC in Philly and the Stadium Series at Yankee Stadium and the main difference for myself was the temperatures. The game in Philly was about 35 degrees while the night game at Yankee Stadium was absolutely frigid and uncomfortable. I have a job where I have the option of working on New years day and get extra compensation for working so I decided to make a last minute decision as far as going to the WC this year or working. I decided to let the weather dictate my decision and if it was 35-40 degrees I would go to the game. I guess I am working New Years Day based on the forecast.

That's literally the definition of a fair weather fan.

McD27

Jul 11, 2013
When you get to my age sitting outside for 3 hours in 20 degree weather is not healthy. Maybe when I was 25 years younger!

Just busting your chops.

The forecast now is a high of 15 degrees. Yikes

JRinNYC

Section 227
Sponsor
May 11, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
Just busting your chops.

The forecast now is a high of 15 degrees. Yikes

Make sure you layer correctly. Do not wear cotton. Your best bet is wool or synthetic fibers that can wick away moisture. I'm planning on wearing sock liners, some knee high hiking socks, and toe warmers with my winter boots. I'll be wearing long underwear, jeans and maybe a pair of rain pant shell (to prevent any wind). Top layers thinking of a t-shirt, long sleeve shirt, fleece sweatshirt, Winter classic jersey and my winter coat. Glove liners and my ski gloves, with some hand warmers. I'll bring my face mask and toque/beanie hat. Better to over dress and remove layers than be cold for over 4 hours.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
I plan on layering a lot and am considering the Hockey Sockey as my most outer layer.
I'm also bringing some cardboard boxes to stand one and will use newspapers to block some of the wind (cycling trick)

lhg39

Manny Malhotra Fan
Dec 28, 2006
NJ
So now Ticketmaster is selling remaining Winter Classic tickets as e-tickets, but not allowing any resales to use e-tickets. That does not seem kosher.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
So now Ticketmaster is selling remaining Winter Classic tickets as e-tickets, but not allowing any resales to use e-tickets. That does not seem kosher.
How can you see that resale is turned off? Is transfer turned off too?

lhg39

Manny Malhotra Fan
Dec 28, 2006
NJ
How can you see that resale is turned off? Is transfer turned off too?
I don’t see anywhere to list tickets on ticketsnow, and all of their listings are UPS delivery. Ticketmaster only has primary sales listed, no secondary sales.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
I don’t see anywhere to list tickets on ticketsnow, and all of their listings are UPS delivery. Ticketmaster only has primary sales listed, no secondary sales.
Yup.... I figured that out after I typed it. Curious to see if they lower the prices again before the game.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
There have been secondary tickets listed on ticketmaster (via link) on a secondary site for a while. Everything listed there is apparently by broker only and they have the benefit of e-ticket delivery. Everyone else who had to buy hard tickets must deliver by UPS or Pickup. Another Gary Bettman special

OKnumber25

Mar 26, 2012
Anyone here going to the Blackhawks game that wouldn't mind snagging me an extra calendar?
I'm going and will be scrounging a bunch of calendars. I always take the extras to my barber's shop, he hangs one in the shop and gives the rest out to kids. So I can set one aside for you.

Reactions: superyan

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
I'm going and will be scrounging a bunch of calendars. I always take the extras to my barber's shop, he hangs one in the shop and gives the rest out to kids. So I can set one aside for you.
Thank you very much. I work by Grand Central and live on the Upper West Side. PM me and we'll figure it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad