Rangers Season Ticket Holders: Part XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

rambler725

Sep 12, 2006
Strange did not get all for one offer on phone for first time for tongiht's game. Did anyone get one/ Tonight's game looks like a dud on the market

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Strange did not get all for one offer on phone for first time for tongiht's game. Did anyone get one/ Tonight's game looks like a dud on the market

First game I can recall there wasn’t one during the regular season. And yeah, tonight is a dud. Still a lot of tix available for this point in time too.

Reactions: rambler725

coatjones

Debauchery #1
Jul 25, 2011
Staten Island, NYC
Season ticket / MSG store question: If I have a $25 voucher from a previous (expensive) Chase card purchase, can I use that AND my 20% discount together on a future purchase? I might have tried this in the past, but can't remember.

McD27

Jul 11, 2013
Season ticket / MSG store question: If I have a $25 voucher from a previous (expensive) Chase card purchase, can I use that AND my 20% discount together on a future purchase? I might have tried this in the past, but can't remember.

Yes..they will take 20% off then apply the $25

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
Shady Tickets Business....!

There are entire rows and blocks of 12 - 20 tickets listed for INSTANT DOWNLOAD

Where the heck are these tickets coming from if not the team istelf?? (completely illegal by the way)

lLV0yrc.jpg

Maybe you should buy one and see whose name is on it? ;)

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Yes..they will take 20% off then apply the $25

Actually, I think it's the reverse now with their new POS systems they put in this year. It always used to be percentage then the voucher but I bought a jersey recently and they did the $25 off first then the percentage which obviously results in them saving a few bucks.

McD27

Jul 11, 2013
Actually, I think it's the reverse now with their new POS systems they put in this year. It always used to be percentage then the voucher but I bought a jersey recently and they did the $25 off first then the percentage which obviously results in them saving a few bucks.

Just went to the MSG store. Showed them my 20% off "card". They took 20% off the total then I gave them TWO $25 Chase tickets and they took $50 off

JRinNYC

Section 227
Sponsor
May 11, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
Just found out that I will be the STH of the game on December 19th. Bringing this little guy to his first MSG game. Should be fun.

Congrats, though how did you get picked to be STH of the game? Do you apply for this or do they just randomly pick you?

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
I was season subscriber of the game a few years ago. Rep called me and asked me if I wanted to do it. I had called her asking if there was a way to get an upgrade for a specific game for my anniversary. Was willing to pay for the tickets, was just trying to avoid stubhub prices and fees. She couldn't do it, but called me a week later asking if I would want to be season subscriber of game that day.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
the rep picks you, but the way it really works people ask every year and the rep decides who to pick, usually if he/she likes you for whatever reason

bobbop

Henrik & Pop
Sponsor
May 27, 2004
Now, Suburban Phoenix. Then, Long Island
Congrats, though how did you get picked to be STH of the game? Do you apply for this or do they just randomly pick you?
I had been working my rep for a while about getting something for my grandson Henrik (i.e. shirts off their back, Zamboni ride) when I brought him to NY for his first MSG game. Couldn’t do Zamboni because of his age but rep called back and offered STH of the game. I don’t get to as many games since I retired but after 24 years as an STH, nice to finally get something.

Reactions: Blueshirt Special

BigBlueAndRed

Apr 15, 2012
There are entire rows and blocks of 12 - 20 tickets listed for INSTANT DOWNLOAD

Where the heck are these tickets coming from if not the team istelf?? (completely illegal by the way)

I've heard ticket brokers have a provision in their contracts with teams to have PDFs available for download. I would guess when the contract expires and the brokers want to renew, MSG will remove that provision.

But for now, they still get PDFs. Devils who have completely converted to e-tickets at this point have the same deal. You'll see Instant Download tickets which means it's from a ticket broker as STH don't get them anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad