Rangers Season Ticket Holders - Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbop

Henrik & Pop
Sponsor
May 27, 2004
Now, Suburban Phoenix. Then, Long Island

Just saw a picture of the LA Kings 50th anniversary STH package. You'd think an original six organization would do stuff like this. They really do send you some decent gifts unexpectedly throughout the season, but give me more than a ticket booklet!

Some teams just do it better than others. 8 years as a Coyote STH and all I got was crickets. Never got anything extra from Wild when I lived in MN. The one team I remember sending out a fair amount of free stuff was the Flyers (yeah, lived there too)

slicer

Mar 12, 2016
No shipment notification for me yet. Also not showing up when I track by reference number on UPS.com. I'm also signed up for UPS My Choice and would see it in my Delivery Planner if it shipped. So, safe to say not all have been shipped/generated just yet. Hopefully over the next day or two they'll all be out.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
No shipment notification for me yet. Also not showing up when I track by reference number on UPS.com. I'm also signed up for UPS My Choice and would see it in my Delivery Planner if it shipped. So, safe to say not all have been shipped/generated just yet. Hopefully over the next day or two they'll all be out.

Either that or they're not sending to the address you expect. If you have other addresses try the zips and see if anything comes up

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
new logo is kind of weird

68119.jpg

Rangers2319

Jul 15, 2008
CT

Same here

niinah

Section 214
Jul 6, 2012
Valhalla
Did not get a notification from My UPS, and no e-mail from rep....

However, thanks to this forum I found the tracking info, tickets show as scanned this afternoon & estimated delivery Thursday :)

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
I never saw the tracking info when I checked ups.com but I previously signed up and got an email this morning that I should get the tickets tomorrow.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
My half plan is arriving tomorrow. Track by reference number works, but I didn't get an email from the team.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
Tickets have arrived, well half of them anyways. My other seats arrive tomorrow.

They changed the printing process, instead of one game per sheet (one non-ticket stub + 2 or 3 tickets), it's now 4 tickets on each each sheet that just roll over to the next sheet with no wasted stub.

The picture background on all the tickets are vintage rangers images when players didn't wear helmets. The prominent logo is the 90th anniversary logo and the handshake with the hand and the hockey glove

Q6j6tTP.jpg
RSJnm4B.jpg

No extras whatsoever included, only the ticket booklet (no coupons, vouchers, membership cards, etc..)

Last edited:

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Tickets have arrived, well half of them anyways. My other seats arrive tomorrow.

They changed the printing process, instead of one game per sheet (one non-ticket stub + 2 or 3 tickets), it's now 4 tickets on each each sheet that just roll over to the next sheet with no wasted stub.

The picture background on all the tickets are vintage rangers images when players didn't wear helmets. The prominent logo is the 90th anniversary logo and the handshake with the hand and the hockey glove

Q6j6tTP.jpg
RSJnm4B.jpg

No extras whatsoever included, only the ticket booklet (no coupons, vouchers, membership cards, etc..)

Wonder how it is for 2 ticket accounts. I know people with 3 or 4 tickets simply had books that were longer. I'd assume this year they're all the same and there will just be two games to every page then for 2 ticket accounts.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
Wonder how it is for 2 ticket accounts. I know people with 3 or 4 tickets simply had books that were longer. I'd assume this year they're all the same and there will just be two games to every page then for 2 ticket accounts.

Separate booklets, I only got 1 of 2 today, second one coming tomorrow

Also FYI, the top ticket is VERY hard to get out without ripping it, now I know why they used to have a blank stub up there.... :doh:

And OT, Knicks ticket market is stupid hot. I'm getting 50% over face value for PRESEASON games....

Last edited:

coatjones

Debauchery #1
Jul 25, 2011
Staten Island, NYC
Separate booklets, I only got 1 of 2 today, second one coming tomorrow

Also FYI, the top ticket is VERY hard to get out without ripping it, now I know why they used to have a blank stub up there.... :doh:

And OT, Knicks ticket market is stupid hot. I'm getting 50% over face value for PRESEASON games....

#DerrickRose

djbildo

Apr 15, 2015
I just recieved my season ticket booklet. Disappointed is an understatement. Each page has 4 tickets on it, and all 4 tickets are together. There is nothing there for me to "rip" each ticket apart from each other, so I guess I need to use a scissor and cut out each one. That sounds like a lovely project! I feel like I'm back in 1st grade art class! What a joke!!!

frgabby

Feb 8, 2016
Ulster County NY
I just recieved my season ticket booklet. Disappointed is an understatement. Each page has 4 tickets on it, and all 4 tickets are together. There is nothing there for me to "rip" each ticket apart from each other, so I guess I need to use a scissor and cut out each one. That sounds like a lovely project! I feel like I'm back in 1st grade art class! What a joke!!!

I agree - was all excited about opening the envelope and seeing the tickets - then my daughter says "hey where are the perforations to rip these things out" - ugh, what a pain in the ass this will be!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad