Pre-Game Talk: Rangers @ Pittsburgh 4/16/16 3:00 PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loff

Lafdaddy
Dec 7, 2007
Soft euro
I'm not so sure that's Henrik... Has anyone seen Joel Lundqvist recently?

Oh_you.jpg

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
I remember the part of the season when I used to care what the lines and defense pairings were going to be, and got mad if they didn't make sense or seemed to go against on ice performance.

JohnC

Jan 26, 2013
New York
Don't like Staal-Klein but I get not wanting to put McIlrath up against Crosby. Anything but Dan the Man is a okay in my book.

BarbaraAlphanse

Looks like point 1 of my improvements came true. Mcilrath in, Girardi out. Keep it this way.

Part 2 shoot a hell of a lot more. Stop hesitating. All of these Pens goalies are sieves. Shoot the ****ing put from everywhere (BESIDES the point when there are clear blockers in front). That was my 3rd point.

We got this. Take game 2 from these guys tmrw. I'm confident. Tmrw is ours.

FLNYR

Wide Angle Watcher
May 14, 2013
Absolutely. He's wearing the same mask/cage combo in practice right now.

The odds of that happening again are slim to none.

Dude you just never know with that clown Staal on the ice. So glad hes okay

FOD

Jul 26, 2011
Dude you just never know with that clown Staal on the ice. So glad hes okay

Anybody ever wonder what is going through a guy's head who hides behind his computer and calls a professional athlete who is playing at the top level of his sport who has battled a career threatening concussion and a slapshot to the eye a "clown".? Staal does more charity work in a year than most of us will ever even consider doing in a lifetime. "Clown" just doesn't seem to fit. Sorry for the rant. That just really bothered me. Carry on.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
I wonder what the official word is going to be for why Girardi is not at practice. If he's a legit healthy scratch, or if he's legit injured (issues from Boyle hit coming back?)

JT Kreider

FIRE GORDIE CLARK
Dec 24, 2010
NYC
I wonder what the official word is going to be for why Girardi is not at practice. If he's a legit healthy scratch, or if he's legit injured (issues from Boyle hit coming back?)

They sent him back to Pee wee to learn to play whistle to whistle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad