Injury Report: Quinton Byfield out indefinitely with ankle injury

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Byfield was injured because he was rushed to the NHL. He shouldn't have been playing preseason for the Kings. He should've been playing preseason for the Reign. The kid's gotta develop.

He was injured October 5th

First preseason game in the AHL for Ontario was Oct 7th.

So... on top of the rest of your nonsense, he literally got injured before he could have played in the AHL.

I could go on, but I think I'm better off ignoring you.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Byfield was injured because he was rushed to the NHL. He shouldn't have been playing preseason for the Kings. He should've been playing preseason for the Reign. The kid's gotta develop.

LMFAOOO are you still beating that ridiculous drum about "OMG they're not 40+ so they're not nhl ready"

Byfield got injured because he's an athlete and their physical body is put through various levels of stress in all sports. Get a grip.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Uhh..

When Byfield is healthy and ready he should immediately be on the Kings roster.

The WJC means nothing to me when you could clearly see the kid was head shoulders better than anyone on the team.

He's proven that he's NHL ready. That's definitely a fact in my eyes.

Eagle Fang

Less Defending, More Offending
Oct 12, 2005
I hope he slots in. Even though he's got 0 pts in 4 games, he's looked really good for the most part. He creates things 90% of the way but just misses on that last bit. Should come with time.

Stimpythecat

Jul 1, 2015
I'm thinking Byfield will get a few practices in during those 4 days. So the break is a good thing. It's also not long enough considering all the guys out with covid protocol.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

kingsfan

President of the Todd McLellan fan club by default
Mar 18, 2002
Manitoba, Canada
I'm thinking Byfield will get a few practices in during those 4 days. So the break is a good thing. It's also not long enough considering all the guys out with covid protocol.

Are they even doing practices in the next few days/week with the new COVID protocols?

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
Are they even doing practices in the next few days/week with the new COVID protocols?

last I read , they called winter break early. Edit I guess it starts Wed

NHL will shut down season early for holidays amid Covid spike across league

The league and NHL Players’ Association on Sunday said in a joint statement they were attempting to avoid a leaguewide shutdown and were making decisions on a team-by-team basis. The latest shift gives all 32 teams an extended break before players, coaches and staff can gather again Sunday to skate and undergo coronavirus testing.

Ducks, Kings, NHL breaking early for holidays due to COVID-19 – Orange County Register

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Now he's in COV protocol, man this kid can't catch a break.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Dammit @bsu don't say that word! :laugh:
kid-run.gif

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
That was some pretty shitty D. Nice shot though.

Can see why though. They didn't expect him to take the bull by the horns and the first layer was thinking the D behind him would get him so he could cover the other Reign players. But QB said f*** it, liked what he saw, went 1v3.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00