Prospect Info: Prospects Part 4: IceHogs/Fuel/College & Juniors/Int'l

Status
Not open for further replies.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
McNeill has really come into his own. Very good development considering the negativity surrounding him mid season last year. He's really developed well. His skating has improved and really impresses me.

It was mostly BWC. Most, including me, tried telling him he was not that bad in his first full year turning pro. In fact.. he wasn't even the worst forward last year. That title belongs to Danault. The games I watched, he killed possession and chances. I'm glad he's been much better this year as well as McNeill. Power forwards take longer to develop. He is already showing progress miles better than Beach did when he was here.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Another note is Ville Pokka also scored a goal for the Hogs. Gonna be fun to track his progress this year.

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
Watching the highlights from last night, Pokka has a good shot and he made a nice pass into the slot as well.
Rooting for him with Leddy gone

Taze em

Apr 20, 2012
Doesn't really mean anything but Fillip Forsberg and Teravainen have been essentially neck and neck at every single step of their development. 1/2 in the WJC best forward, always right next to each other in prospect ranks.

Forsberg 12P 12gp +14.

I know I'm supposed to be patient and I know the theory is that he needs time to adjust to NA and I know there aren't spots on the Hawks but man, I just really think he should be in the NHL.

ChiGuySez

Cody Parkey GOAT
Oct 4, 2006
Doesn't really mean anything but Fillip Forsberg and Teravainen have been essentially neck and neck at every single step of their development. 1/2 in the WJC best forward, always right next to each other in prospect ranks.

Forsberg 12P 12gp +14.

I know I'm supposed to be patient and I know the theory is that he needs time to adjust to NA and I know there aren't spots on the Hawks but man, I just really think he should be in the NHL.
Thats the Hawks PR ******** way to say no cap room or roster space right now. The only concern is size but Kane and Bolland were the same size when they first came into the league. Of course the Hawks were not contenders at that time either.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Yeah, hoping we somehow make roster space for Teravainen before the playoffs so he can be a fulltime Hawk, but I understand the realities of the cap situation.

And as for Pokka, the more I hear, the more I like.

Definitely going to have to try to catch a Hogs @ Wolves game or two this year.

Nothingman*

So if he goes down later he has to clear waivers.......correct?

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
Did they give up another goal? Last update I have is still 4-2.

Just kidding, there is the update. The Hogs give up goals in bunches, it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad