Prospects and Marlies Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SEER

Sep 21, 2015
Its not Kappy, not the right kind of face complexion. Maybe its just a friend or something.

Get out a magnifying glass.. (I had to..LOL!) It is Kap...

But, to be honest.. imo..., the complexions/tones on the faces don't match up with the tones on the bodies.. , even if there is a difference in tanning.. Looks like a fairly well-done photo-shop, to me..

Looks like it's supposed to be Willie, Kap and Mats (Sundin)..
(which would make sense, from their home locations.. and friendships.., but I still have a hard time believing that Willie could excel this fast.. LOL!)

Last edited:

Semantics

PUBLIC ENEMY #1
Jan 3, 2007
San Francisco
Lol wtf. It's definitely not Kapanen, who has tattoos all over his arm, plus that guy is like 5'7", and besides, why would Kapanen be staying with the Nylander family in Sweden.

Barilko14

Jul 5, 2006
Renfrew, ON
Lol wtf. It's definitely not Kapanen, who has tattoos all over his arm, plus that guy is like 5'7", and besides, why would Kapanen be staying with the Nylander family in Sweden.

I don't really care if it's Kapenen or not, but Kap and Willie seem to be friends. Its not crazy to think Kap could jump on a plane for a couple of hours to hang out with Willie for a weekend, these guys are 19 after all.

Morgs

#16 #34 #44 #88 #91
Jul 12, 2015
London, ON
rychel is expansion draft eligible....

Really not a big deal because Harrington would have been too. If Rychel is the one guy we lose in the draft I don't think I'd cry myself to sleep.

As of right we're one of the lucky few teams that realistically have nothing of value to lose in the expansion draft.

TheKrebsCycle

Throwing Confetti for Perfetti
Jun 1, 2011
Barrie
I think its willie on the right, dad nylander facing the other way. Not sure who the left one is, doesn't look like alex. The problem is that the "willie" looks way to huge. Either its not really willie or its photoshoped imo, he doesn't have that thick body type like that.

Did you miss last offseason where he gained 15 to 20 pounds? His legs in particular look huge here, they definitely looked solid before but that aspect surprised me a bit at their enormity...

Mad Brills*

Really not a big deal because Harrington would have been too. If Rychel is the one guy we lose in the draft I don't think I'd cry myself to sleep.

As of right we're one of the lucky few teams that realistically have nothing of value to lose in the expansion draft.

maybe one of bozak/komarov (GP requirement) or marincin (dman requirement)

One defenseman who is a) under contract in 2017-18 and b) played in 40 or more NHL games the prior season OR played in 70 or more NHL games in the prior two seasons.

Mikeyg

Dec 26, 2011
Did you miss last offseason where he gained 15 to 20 pounds? His legs in particular look huge here, they definitely looked solid before but that aspect surprised me a bit at their enormity...

I don't miss things. Just like how I didn't miss the next picture where he actually looks human. Im no selfie expert, but something about that posted photo isnt right and its making him look thicker. None of the other photos look like that.

blueberrie

Mar 23, 2010
Nice for Cameranesi as well. Getting paid to play hockey.

Wonder how much he's getting?

https://artfulpuck.wordpress.com/2014/10/10/how-much-do-minor-league-hockey-players-make/

I'm sure you can live like a King in Toronto on $43k a year! :laugh:

Does the YMCA still offer rooms for cheap on a nightly basis?

You should read up on what Clune, Campbell, etc. are saying about the Marlies organization.

Cameranesi is definitely living like a king next year playing for the Marlies. Catered meals every day, all sorts of resources right at their fingers.

He's not going to be living paycheck to paycheck. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad