Half-Assed GDT: Preseason Game #6- Blues @ CBJ 6 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
It's too bad Allen brings the SUCK on what might be the last night these kids wear the Blues jersey.

Very sad.

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
Walman did a bad job of tying up his guy in front of the net there on that goal.

Allen didn't catch the puck cleanly and DuBois got like 3 wacks at it.

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
Walman did a bad job of tying up his guy in front of the net there on that goal.

Allen didn't catch the puck cleanly and DuBois got like 3 wacks at it. Lol @ some of these reactions to Allen's play.

Allen hasn't been very good but the team in front of him has not been helping him out either

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
I really hope I am wrong but I am really starting to feel like Allen is worthless unless Brodeur is holding his hand. He is doing all the same things that got his ass sat down for a road trip last year.

stl76

Jul 2, 2015
Allen hasn't been very good but the team in front of him has not been helping him out either
True.

I think we should pump the breaks a bit on the Allen bashing. It's a preseason game and he's trying to find a rhythm.

Lakewood

Nov 17, 2013
Jake the hognose snake tonight. Roll over and play dead. I kid but he's made many lackadaisical plays this preseason.

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
It's too bad Allen brings the SUCK on what might be the last night these kids wear the Blues jersey.

Very sad.

Yeah he has not been sharp tonight. But Dude, same can be said about Price and Holtby this preseason. Nothing to worry about.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
True.

I think we should pump the breaks a bit on the Allen bashing. It's a preseason game and he's trying to find a rhythm.

Noooo, Allen sucks.

illK6U.gif

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
Thomas lost the puck at the blue line and then somehow drags it back despite two defenders on him. Impressive stuff.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
wait what? Thompson had impressive shift. Good work in the corners, win the 1on1 battle and drive net and feed the other linemates.

stl76

Jul 2, 2015
Noooo, Allen sucks.

illK6U.gif

You just want to see Husso...;)

Big concern for me is the two boneheaded guveaways for goals.

Hopefully it's a factor of preseason

I think there's been more than 2, but those don't really concern very much. Indicates a lack of intensity or not being fully engaged in the game IMO. Sounds like a symptom of the preseason to me.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Allen deserves every bit of criticism. Even if he's not "trying" what does that say to the guys looking for a job? Maybe this is some sick Yeo set up ...put the kid up against insane odds....yea im reaching. Jake has sucked this preseason

stl76

Jul 2, 2015
Wow. Impressive shift and goal by Thompson there.

Sick pass by Schmaltz from the corner thru the slot to Thompson earlier in the shift.

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
Allen deserves every bit of criticism. Even if he's not "trying" what does that say to the guys looking for a job? Maybe this is some sick Yeo set up ...put the kid up against insane odds....yea im reaching. Jake has sucked this preseason

Not the epitome of professionalism by Jake. Please give a damn Jake.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Right away after good shift, Thompson continue good play and nice spin-o-rama and wrister. Nice GOAL!!!! :bb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad