Half-Assed GDT: Preseason Game #6- Blues @ CBJ 6 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
Blues have been putting out the “Get to know your new Blues” articles on Blais and Megan. In the past that has been a good sign they make it. Both have earned it, honestly the most consistent players this preseason (Outside of Vladi, but he don’t count).

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
Anyone else going to be miffed if Bleh doesn't make this team? Additionally if Megan is sent down/sits over Thorburn/Bennett/sundquist? I'd even argue he's been better than Paajarvi. Jaskin is Jaskin.

IMO the most important part of our lineup is the bottom six. We have a great top six even more so when healthy. We need to have better production from lines 3 and 4 if we want to go deep this year.

I would be surprised if Blais doesn't make it. I'm pretty ambivalent about Megan TBH. Don't think he is clearly better than Bennet, Sundqvist, PRV, or even Jaskin at this point.

I believe he played the first 2 periods and Husso finished out the third.

That's what I thought as well.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Blais maybe have hockey sense, but he's slow. Zero acceleration. He looks like he's in the svamp and first strides he's just in the same position. :help:

Bluesnatic27

Aug 5, 2011
Okay, those towel cannon gatling guns might be the dumbest, and yet, coolest things I've seen.

stl76

Jul 2, 2015
Walman chose a bad time to be aggressive in his own end on that play. He should've been in front of the net there and instead ended up out by the top of the circle. Looked like he got frustrated after his pass to Megan missed the mark and decided to try to blow up the CBJ player in the slot rather than stay cool and play smart. Young player/immature mistake.

stl76

Jul 2, 2015
Like what Im seeing from Sundqvist and lindbohm on this PK.

Allen with zero chance on that one.

Lord Helix

Nov 12, 2010
1200px-Serpent_head_at_the_base_of_El_Castillo.jpg

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Time for Brodeur and Allen go for weekend training.

58956015a1585.image.jpg

Allen is long way to be #1 shape. If he continues to struggle in regular season switch Hutton in right away. We can't allow easy points slip away right away from season begins. Central div. will be tought this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad