Half-Assed GDT: Preseason Game #6- Blues @ CBJ 6 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
Blues PP looks awful. Thompson can't receive a pass which leads to a Jackets breakaway and then he takes a penalty

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
LOL. This game reminds me of last year when they put up 7 goals. At least now it is against our kids. For those watching, are any of the kids looking good?

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
LOL. This game reminds me of last year when they put up 7 goals. At least now it is against our kids. For those watching, are any of the kids looking good?

Honestly, nope. Kostin had a couple nice bursts to draw penalties but then he took a double minor. Walman looks bad. Megan has looked okay. Gunnarsson & Bortuzzo look pretty inept on the back end as well. Allen has been awful. Rest of the kids haven't been noticeable.

Preseason though so not gonna read much into it.

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
Tortue the kids? Nothing worse then having to hear Columbus' garbage goal song and stupid cannon none stop.

Different strokes for different folks. Been to Nationwide Arena when I was working in Ohio. I absolutely love their goal celebration.

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
Finally found a decent stream, but was only able to catch bits and pieces of the first. Hope to watch the rest of the game closely. Feel free to PM me if you would like to watch and are having difficulties.

EDIT: Splatter is way ahead of me lol

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
Finally found a decent stream, but was only able to catch bits and pieces of the first. Hope to watch the rest of the game closely. Feel free to PM me if you would like to watch and are having difficulties.

EDIT: Splatter is way ahead of me lol

Just in time for an epic rookie comeback!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad