Half-Assed GDT: Preseason Game #6- Blues @ CBJ 6 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
Preseason game #6 tonight, only 2 games remain in the preseason.

Young roster travels to Columbus, 6 PM Central start. Audio feed via NHL Radio network.

No lines listed yet for Blues. Here are the players traveling.

Projected Lineup at Columbus

Forwards: Ivan Barbashev, Sam Blais, Dmitrij Jaskin, Klim Kostin, Jordan Kyrou, MacKenzie MacEachern, Wade Megan, Adam Musil, Magnus Paajarvi, Oskar Sundqvist, Robert Thomas, Tage Thompson, Chris Thorburn

Defense: Robert Bortuzzo, Vince Dunn, Carl Gunnarsson, Petteri Lindbohm, Jordan Schmaltz, Thomas Vannelli, Jake Walman
Goalies: Jake Allen (Playing full game), Jordan Binnington

Last edited:

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
Bunch of rookies and young guns battling for a spot on both teams, should be a fun game.

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
If Lindbohm has a strong game, I would toss his name into the conversation to fill in on the left side. I hope he had a good summer and continued improving before his injury. I was pulling hard for him a couple seasons ago, but he just did not progress well when it came to reading plays in his own zone.

The Note in MI

Bow to the pyramid
Aug 21, 2013
Muskegon, MI
Are you going to actually see them? I can't find any streams or television listings, just radio links.

I asked the CBJ fans. They said theoretically available on the jackets NHL.com site but no confirmation there. The site shows FSGO availability but I'm assuming non of you have cbus logins haha.

Could spoof your location to see the stream on their NHL website but that's only if the stream exists.

CaliforniaBlues310

Apr 9, 2013
San Pedro, CA.
Blais-Barbashev-Thompson
Kostin-Thomas-Kyrou
Paajarvi-Megan-Sundqvist
Jaskin-Musil-Thorburn

Walman-Bortuzzo
Gunnarsson-Schmaltz
Dunn-Lindbohm

Just a guess at the lines tonight? No Bennett is pretty telling honestly. I think he doesn’t make it.

Bluesnatic27

Aug 5, 2011
So there is a live stream video on the Blue Jacket's website that's working for me. It's showing the Jacket's players doing their pregame practice.

I'm in Vancouver, however I did some techo mumbo jumbo on my phone so I can view U.S. content. So hopefully this means that you guys in the States can see it too.

WARNING: The stream is playing some EDM Linkin Park right now (which as a big Linkin Park fan, I don't know how to feel)... So the music might be annoying to some.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Iines

Paajarvi Barbashev Thompson
Jaskin Sundqvist Blais
Megan Thomas Kyrou
Kostin Megan Thornburn

Gun Bort
Dunn schmaltz
Walman Lindbohm

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
Allen...:facepalm:

He needs to shake the rust off. Mishandled the puck and handed CBJ an easy goal there.

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
Allen just gives it away to the Blue Jackets player, poor play by him

Stopsight

Oct 9, 2013
Hawaii
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad