Premier League Round 28

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018
Yeah, he got them out of trouble (kinda) , I imagine he'll be sacked at the end of the season.

They can't build anything sustainable with that guy. Also, whoever handles their transfer business should be looked at under a critical eye.

I'm not sure if new ownership pushed them to make some of the deals they did , but a lot of them made no sense.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
To some extent it clearly is about West Ham losing because you went straight from that to then talking about Firmino taking the piss while scoring a goal.
Uh, no. All you're doing is ascribing your assumed motivation on to me. It's not true because you say it's true.

I made one post about Suarez prior to the last one 5 minutes ago and it had little to nothing to do with relitigating the incident. All I did was roll my eyes at Savan't long-winded post going through every ridiculous rationalization Liverpool supporters cycled through during the incident. I find them just as feeble and self-serving now as I did then.

I do have a "problem" with Firmino's showboating and I'd feel the same way if he did it against Stoke or anyone else. You'll notice I had no interest in talking about it until one of your supporters posted the picture. Going 3-0 up against a team hovering above relegation at home, you'd think he'd know how to dial it back. He should cut it out of his game, like I said, it's schoolboy stuff. Period.

West Ham lost like they were going to 95% going into this match, at Anfield, and taking into account both side's form. If you really, really think I'm bent out of shape about this loss like I expected a result, then I have no idea what to tell you.

phisherman

Apr 17, 2015
The issue is coming up because LIVERPOOL SUPPORTERS were chanting it. And then instead of just saying it's wrong and ending it there we have LIVERPOOL SUPPORTERS say it's wrong but other team's supporters defend their players horrid acts as if there's some need to justify the chants.

And I'm not limiting myself to Liverpool. I've shit on Chelsea supporters for example for some of the horrible stuff that the club and their representatives have done.

And if any of you want to come at me with personal attacks go right ahead. I'm game for it.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Schoolboy stuff lol. People that get bent over other people enjoying themselves in a game. Today's society on display.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Uh, no. All you're doing is ascribing your assumed motivation on to me. It's not true because you say it's true.

I made one post about Suarez prior to the last one 5 minutes ago and it had little to nothing to do with relitigating the incident. All I did was roll my eyes at Savan't long-winded post going through every ridiculous rationalization Liverpool supporters cycled through during the incident. I find them just as feeble and self-serving now as I did then.

I do have a "problem" with Firmino's showboating and I'd feel the same way if he did it against Stoke or anyone else. You'll notice I had no interest in talking about it until one of your supporters posted the picture. Going 3-0 up against a team hovering above relegation at home, you'd think he'd know how to dial it back. He should cut it out of his game, like I said, it's schoolboy stuff. Period.

West Ham lost like they were going to 95% going into this match, at Anfield, and taking into account both side's form. If you really, really think I'm bent out of shape about this loss like I expected a result, then I have no idea what to tell you.

Well, I apologize, but it did feel that way.

Regardless, he deserved to be booed at because he played at Man United. I have a feeling that would have sparked this conversation anyway. The chant no. Hell no.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Well, I apologize, but it did feel that way.

Regardless, he deserved to be booed at because he played at Man United. I have a feeling that would have sparked this conversation anyway. The chant no. Hell no.
Not necessary to apologize. There may be a game I'm invested in where I let that side take over...but, this wasn't one of them.

I couldn't care less about Patrice Evra, and not only do I hope he never sees the pitch again, but I find the entire signing to be a farce. Owners just scour the bargain bin and talk about how hard they tried to sign quality. It's a joke.

Schoolboy stuff lol. People that get bent over other people enjoying themselves in a game. Today's society on display.

^
At least 85% sure this is a Curtinho alt account.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Almost as amazing as crying over goal celebrations and no look plays. But I mean I get it...have to find something to complain about being a West Ham fan after that display.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Almost as amazing as crying over goal celebrations and no look plays. But I mean I get it...have to find something to complain about being a West Ham fan after that display.
What's hilarious is that I was resisting responding to your posts, because I had no interest in having to respond to two Curtinhos. And you were one in the same...the whole time! :laugh:

Curtinho, you will never, at any point, regain a single ounce of credibility after everything you've posted here. Just live with it. No need for the new handle.

Mr Plow

Apr 15, 2016
I thought Milner was the best player on the pitch today. I really hope there's still a spot for him in the midfield next year.

Emre's performance was a suitable microcosm for his Liverpool career - shades of brilliance interspersed with moments of pure stupidity. He's usually only inconsistent match to match but today he was inconsistent minute to minute. I'm interested to see how he performs at Juventus summing he ends up there. Anything from becoming a world class stud to flaming out of the squad within 18 months wouldn't surprise me. Such a mixed bag with that one.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
What's hilarious is that I was resisting responding to your posts, because I had no interest in having to respond to two Curtinhos. And you were one in the same...the whole time! :laugh:

Curtinho, you will never, at any point, regain a single ounce of credibility after everything you've posted here. Just live with it. No need for the new handle.

I think you have a very inflated sense of self importance, and are quite deluded. :laugh:

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad