Premier League Round 28

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Can from a corner!

Beautifully done.

Also Robertson is so good.

West Ham still completely parking the bus despite being down.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Karius has really been impressive since taking over as #1. Arnautovic is a good player and needs some special attention from us for this match.

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
Noble lucky to still be on the pitch. Probably should have been red didn't even get a freekick

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA

Embarassing.

suarezreu_2091574b.jpg

One of the most bizarre things I've seen Lol.

Reactions: Theon

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
While I think anything that crosses the line at Evra is a bit much, there’s more than a few reasons that Liverpool supporters will shout at him. Sure, Suarez got suspended, but the investigation was only ever Evras word against Suarez’s.

I have no desire to revisit it, but Liverpool supporters hate Evra for more than just that instance. It’s done for a number of former Mancs quite regularly.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
On a side note, FSG better get out their purse and give all three of their front men whatever they want on contracts. The cost isn’t going down.

You have to figure Salah is gonna get some attention.

I laughed at the idea of him scoring 40 this year, but at this point it seems like he’d have to suffer an injury not to get there.

A 25 year old 40 goal scorer is gonna get a big transfer fee and could easily be offered 2.5-3x what he’s making right now

Reactions: All Might

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Salah scoring 40...who'd have thought? Goodness me. It's hard to find much fault in this Liverpool team right now. Matip is the only one I'd say looks shaky of the current line-up. Chamberlain has been fantastic, and our fullbacks are both very impressive.

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
While I think anything that crosses the line at Evra is a bit much, there’s more than a few reasons that Liverpool supporters will shout at him. Sure, Suarez got suspended, but the investigation was only ever Evras word against Suarez’s.

I have no desire to revisit it, but Liverpool supporters hate Evra for more than just that instance. It’s done for a number of former Mancs quite regularly.
Don't see how that means Suarez was right and Evra wasn't.
As for him deserving all the hate in the world, then I can onl agree with that :)

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
Robertson looks like one of Liverpool’s best bargain buys in a long time.

Salah also looks like a bargain at the moment.

Reactions: YNWA14

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
I don’t know who was right and who was wrong. I did read the report and I also understand that it’s somewhat down to interpretation. At this point, I don’t care. I was just saying why Liverpool supporters have some extra reason to get on Evra.

But yeah, we agree on the second. He’s a clown. He looks like he’s running in cement at this stage.

Reactions: robertmac43

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Brighton having an offensive explosion at the moment! Reminds me of the Championship days

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
Stick a fork in West Brom, and people were hyping them up just because they signed Sturridge. Think Brighton will be alright but I saw their fixtures and they are brutal, still have to play pretty much everybody in the top 6 minus Spurs

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Stick a fork in West Brom, and people were hyping them up just because they signed Sturridge. Think Brighton will be alright but I saw their fixtures and they are brutal, still have to play pretty much everybody in the top 6 minus Spurs
Shouldve sold Evans for 25m in the winter. Now he'll have a release clause of 5m and will surely join Arsenal or City.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad