Premier League Round 28

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
If only we had Coutinho to fire us to a top 4 finish this team would really be something.

Mane is starting to find his form again which should be pretty scary for teams facing Liverpool.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
index.php

Reactions: Chimaera

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Don't see how that means Suarez was right and Evra wasn't.
As for him deserving all the hate in the world, then I can onl agree with that :)
Neither was right. Really don’t feel like revisiting this. Suarez though he was calling him the equivalent of calling a white person a cracker, not nice but not diabolic either. It was a term Suarez called several of his Uruguayan team mates casually as well. This also doesn’t make it right. Also this was less than a year into Suarez being in England, and his handle on the language wasn’t great. Combined with his reputation it made for an ugly defense where he had to defend himself in Dutch with Dirk Kuyt as his translator. It wasn’t an ideal situation. Evra has done plenty to be vilified for, but not this. It was stupid to chant that. Luckily Liverpool learned from that experience and kept quiet during the Firmino investigation, which never looked like anything evil.

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
If only we had Coutinho to fire us to a top 4 finish this team would really be something.

Mane is starting to find his form again which should be pretty scary for teams facing Liverpool.
Still a lot of games left. Mane is definitely heating up though. He is getting his confidence back for sure.

The only player that didn’t impress me today was Matip.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn
Lol

You know him personally?
Anyone racially abusing anyone is trash. Stop defending the man. This is beyond football.

Well... Evra's nothing better tbh.
I don’t recall Evra racially abusing anyone.

Liverpool fans are ridiculous when it comes to Suarez. It’s like racism doesn’t even matter to them.

HE WAS FOUND GUILTY OF RACIALLY ABUSING EVRA.

Last edited:

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I honestly don’t understand how you people think racism is not a big deal.

What do you mean you people?

I don't understand how YOU came to the conclusion that I don't think racism is a big deal. I feel if you look at my post history it's quite the opposite.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Neither was right. Really don’t feel like revisiting this. Suarez though he was calling him the equivalent of calling a white person a cracker, not nice but not diabolic either. It was a term Suarez called several of his Uruguayan team mates casually as well. This also doesn’t make it right. Also this was less than a year into Suarez being in England, and his handle on the language wasn’t great. Combined with his reputation it made for an ugly defense where he had to defend himself in Dutch with Dirk Kuyt as his translator. It wasn’t an ideal situation. Evra has done plenty to be vilified for, but not this. It was stupid to chant that. Luckily Liverpool learned from that experience and kept quiet during the Firmino investigation, which never looked like anything evil.
Oh, come on.

Fantastic walk down the Liverpool rationalization tour, though.

For someone that really doesn't want to revisit this you really held our hands while giving us an up close look at every piece of straw Liverpool fans held on to during the saga.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Salah is probably going to sign another new contract super soon. I bet Liverpool would demand 200m for him if someone wanted him.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Oh, come on.

Fantastic walk down the Liverpool rationalization tour, though.

For someone that really doesn't want to revisit this you really held our hands while giving us an up close look at every piece of straw Liverpool fans held on to during the saga.
I’m not rationalization or condoning it. I’m not vilifing anyone except the fans at Anfield being idiots bringing this up again. I will not be saying anything else on this. But if you would like to discuss the 4-1 that happened on the field I would be happy to do so. I’m not going to get sucked up on this, the Tabloids are going to eat this up enough on their own.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad