GDT: Preds at Sens 2/8/2018 Burrowless edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Bobby Ryan>Mike Hoffman though

Never said Hoffman wasn't good. That seems to have been lost in translation though. I've mentioned numerous times that it would be a mistake to trade Hoffman, for a reason. I find him frustrating as a player but he is still a very good. I just think total package, everything they bring to the ice, Ryan is better.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
I think that was the best game they've played this season. Hard working, a bit of swagger, solid all-around game.

If we see this version of the Sens for the rest of the year....damn!

I'd be happy to have one more game like this to start... especially Karlsson.. to see 2 good skating games in a row

Reactions: Nac Mac Feegle

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
Keep Hoffman forever pls.

King Karlsson played a magnificent game.

Duchene very very good too. Nice that he got rewarded with an assist on Hoff's GWG after playing well.

Reactions: Cosmix

BigRig4

Feb 22, 2014
Feels like 2 games ago Boucher completely threw the system out the window. We're playing super aggressive with 2 forecheckers, 3rd forward allowed to go deep in the offensive zone, tight on the point on D. Seems like a completely different style we're trying out.... gotta say im liking it though. Way more exciting and it lets our forwards use their speed and skill and the score reflects that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad