Poll: Would you support still Sens financially (buying tickets) if Karlsson leaves because Melnyk ?

Would you still support Sens if Karlsson leaves as direct result of Melnyk & his cheapness ?

• Yes

Votes: 50 43.9%
  • No

Votes: 64 56.1%

• Total voters

UnHappyDude

Fire Dorion
Jan 11, 2011
Also maybe why Dorion has been so quiet. Something is strange when two guys who love the sound of their own voices have remained silent for so long. New ownership would probably mean the end for Dorion.
lol Dorions in Bermuda

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Also maybe why Dorion has been so quiet. Something is strange when two guys who love the sound of their own voices have remained silent for so long. New ownership would probably mean the end for Dorion.
Why??all PD moves have had to go through the man that holds the gold in EM....Do you not think PD would have liked to keep Turris while adding Duchene to replace Macarther??Our owner makes our gm sell picks for cash ,that right there should tell you whom is the center of all our issues

Reactions: aragorn

Silencio

Nov 6, 2006
Toronto
Well if Hunt is actually buying the team, the outdoor game at TD Place would be the perfect time to make an announcement...

Reactions: Bileur

pepty

Let's win it all
Feb 22, 2005
I'm not a big fan of these kinds of arguments.

I mean, you can take them to their ultimate conclusion - nothing really matters except metabolism, oxygenation and reproduction.
That was also the argument of the Friends of Lansdowne-why have a football team here when we could always go to Buffalo?

Thinking of the Friends of Lansdowne since Jeff Hunts name came up.
If all this is true, I wonder if he is ready for the Friends of Lebreton?

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
Lemieux had Crosby living in his basement in his rookie season. Lemieux becomes part owner of the team. Pens go on to become a borderline dynasty with the two best centers in the league.

Alfie had Karlsson babysit his kids. Alfie becomes part owner of the Sens. Sens tank and draft Dahin. Sens become a dynasty with the two best defensemen in the league.

:sarcasm:

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
I'm not getting my hopes up but man a lot of people are gonna look stupid if this doesn't get done

LatteLarrys

LatteLarry's
Dec 27, 2013
Probably Melnyk's severance package for Cyril

main-qimg-5e3e8d13df931c98d80fe89fa1d5bcf7

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
When an owner is making your player personnel decisions it never goes well. You leave that to the GM you hire.

Sure set your budget but Dorion should be able to use his budget money as he sees fit. Maybe Melnyk should just be GM? I think we can draw a logical conclusion that he hired Cameron as the last HC.

Reactions: Mika Hoffmanijad

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
That was also the argument of the Friends of Lansdowne-why have a football team here when we could always go to Buffalo?

Thinking of the Friends of Lansdowne since Jeff Hunts name came up.
If all this is true, I wonder if he is ready for the Friends of Lebreton?

Lol, comparing war to the re-development of a longtime football stadium.....wooooweee forgot about those wacko's, teared up laughing at this vid! Would love to hear some comments from some of those who were formerly staunchly opposing this today.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Of course I would still support the team.

We have a home team and while things are a bit rough, they are still my home team.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
If Karlsson left for actual legitimate hockey-related reasons, then whatever. It is what it is. That's the NHL these days.

If Karlsson left, like the question suggests, as a DIRECT RESULT of Melnyk... as in, it could have been entirely avoided otherwise but Melnyk's ego or some other unnecessary shenanigans chased him away... then I'd probably have a hard time giving money to the team for a while. I wouldn't stop being a fan in general, but I might second-guess things like ticket purchases, for instance.

BK201

Apr 11, 2011
No and if they trade Stone and Karlsson stays 75/25 id be the same fan. 75 being not the same fan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad