GDT: PO Game 6 | Columbus vs. Washington | 4/23 7:30PM | CNBC, FSOhio

Jackets Fan

Mar 28, 2014
Central Ohio
Team gives up so many odd man rushes, only looked good when Washington went into turtle mode but yes this is Bobrovskys fault. I hate losing as much as anyone or more but this playing the victim thing pisses me off even more then the team losing
Point taken and I see where you’re coming from. But that DSP goal Bob allowed was completely stoppable and killed our momentum
I agree can’t give up odd mans and grade A chances all game, and I defended Bob all series up till now, but he was awful tonight when we needed him to steal a game more than ever

Just calling it how I see it man

Reactions: CPTN71 and VABUCK

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
How many games can you expect to hold other teams to less than 3 or more goals when you face 40+ shots a game? Including 60 in one?

When push comes to shove , his teammates cant get it done.
Coaching sucks, defensive structure is poor. Torts needs to go back to broadcasting . Trade Bob, use that money to pay Panarin, and bring in another elite forward

Reactions: CPTN71

Lightningbolt

Oct 24, 2014
Will always love this team, but man what a depressing end to the season. 2-0 up, really thought we had the series, and then they lose 4 straight just like that , just weren't good enough I guess, sigh! We go again next season though, definitely some changes need to be made to the roster this OS, definitely not a Stanley cup worthy roster talent and depth wise, don't know about bob going forward as well, but lets see what happens.

As for the rest of the playoffs, I just don't wanna see the *** craps win the cup, honestly can't stand these smug, dirty punks. Hopefully someone takes them out.

burple

Sep 30, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
I live in Columbus and am a Jackets fan but have been a Sharks fan since day one of that franchise. Ten years of playoff chokes, embarrassments, and implosions there from 2006 to 2016. Lost a series they were up 3-0 in. Lost multiple series they were leading 2-0. Lost series they were leading 2-0 and leading in game 3. On and on. Don't give up on your team. It's frustrating and it hurts but the Jackets are really right at the beginning. The 15 years before Jarmo took over mean nothing. They will get better. They will figure it out. Hang in there fellow Jackets fans.

Last edited:

Jackets Fan

Mar 28, 2014
Central Ohio
Yeah it's so bobs fault he face 60 shots in a game and still his offense can just squeak by enough to win.

Without Bob we dont even sniff 10 wins. Guaranteed.
He stole us game 2 in the game you referenced. No doubt and things were looking great and I love Bob, but he didn’t even face 30 tonight and was just plain awful and allowed leaky and momentum shifting goals

Stop dwelling on game 2. Ancient history
It’s all about what have you done for me lately and Bob was awful tonight
Not his fault in games 3 and 4. He was the least of my worries at that point
But for real you need to take your blinders off and be impartial

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
Point taken and I see where you’re coming from. But that DSP goal Bob allowed was completely stoppable and killed our momentum
I agree can’t give up odd mans and grade A chances all game, and I defended Bob all series up till now, but he was awful tonight when we needed him to steal a game more than ever

Just calling it how I see it man
The DSP goal was horrible yes, noone will dispute that but as soon as its playoff time every goal Bob allows excites all the shit talking. Dude was not the problem throughout the series

Lumbus

Nov 25, 2016
Long drove back to Michigan. Friends and I left once we were down 5-2.

Though after 2 decades of this incredible disappointment, deep down I had a feeling it was over in the first period. Caps wanted it more. CBJ couldn’t dictate play or make the clutch plays that winners make.

Lots of interesting decisions to make in the offseason

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
So much blame to go around. Really. Bob, lack of a PP, and coaching decisions and strategy all are up there IMO.

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
Grubauer ROTFLMAO
There are all sorts of goalies that can be had , many of which have actual success in the playoffs , it’s not hard to get a goalie . I’ll go with a mid tier goalie all day long rather than an 8.4 mill per season goalie , that melts like ice cream , come the playoffs

Reactions: DJAnimosity

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio

Though after 2 decades of this incredible disappointment, deep down I had a feeling it was over in the first period. Caps wanted it more. CBJ couldn’t dictate play or make the clutch plays that winners make.

And I bet "stand pat; answer is in the room" will be one we make to chagrin to many.

CBJFan19*

Jan 22, 2013
He stole us game 2 in the game you referenced. No doubt and things were looking great and I love Bob, but he didn’t even face 30 tonight and was just plain awful and allowed leaky and momentum shifting goals

Stop dwelling on game 2. Ancient history
It’s all about what have you done for me lately and Bob was awful tonight
Not his fault in games 3 and 4. He was the least of my worries at that point
But for real you need to take your blinders off and be impartial

Game 2 is the only reason we even had a chance to win the series so no I wont stop dwelling on it. Be impartial by being the smartest person here? Maybe you should stop trolling and be a real fan, we dont need someone like you on the forum, go be troll on the mains.

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus

Sorry you didn't get a better result superfan.
Next year.

Reactions: Lumbus

Jackets Fan

Mar 28, 2014
Central Ohio
The DSP goal was horrible yes, noone will dispute that but as soon as its playoff time every goal Bob allows excites all the **** talking. Dude was not the problem throughout the series
I agree. Like I said when we lost game 3 and 4 it wasn’t on him one bit

FWIW I’m a huge Bob fan, but I’m tired of the same old same old
He was piss poor tonight

CBJFan19*

Jan 22, 2013
There are all sorts of goalies that can be had , many of which have actual success in the playoffs , it’s not hard to get a goalie . I’ll go with a mid tier goalie all day long rather than an 8.4 mill per season goalie , that melts like ice cream , come the playoffs

Sounds like bullshit to me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad