GDT: PO Game 6 | Columbus vs. Washington | 4/23 7:30PM | CNBC, FSOhio

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
I live in DC. I will root for the Pens over the caps.

It murders my insides to do it, but it must be done.

**** the craps. I will not watch these ****ty, maryland donk redneck fans celebrate a win over the Penguins.
That’s silly talk , There are so many penguin bandwagon fans , it’s disgusting . Hope the capitals sweep them in 4

Reactions: 213 Sentinel

Monk

Feb 5, 2008
That’s silly talk , There are so many penguin bandwagon fans , it’s disgusting . Hope the capitals sweep them in 4

DC is a super transient city. Far more so than Pittsburgh. So preach to me, your choir, oh pastor.

If they could both lose, I'd root for that. Alas.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
I have been there for the past 3 years for my kid's hockey tournaments and it seems depressing to me. Maybe its just the areas that I am in.

It would take too long to explain why it's false, so I'm not going to try. You have the impression you have and that's fair. But it's still false. Economically, culturally, it's a beautiful and vibrant place, despite its hated sports teams and obnoxious fans of said. :)

Monk

Feb 5, 2008
It would take too long to explain why it's false, so I'm not going to try. You have the impression you have and that's fair. But it's still false. Economically, culturally, it's a beautiful and vibrant place, despite its hated sports teams and obnoxious fans of said. :)

Couldn't agree with this more. Despise their sports teams, love the city and the people who live there. Except when they're watching sports. :)

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
I live in DC. I will root for the Pens over the caps.

It murders my insides to do it, but it must be done.

**** the craps. I will not watch these ****ty, maryland donk redneck fans celebrate a win over the Penguins.
DC is a redneck area? As in Washington, DC? Are you really from the area or are you just making stuff up?

Monk

Feb 5, 2008
DC is a redneck area? As in Washington, DC? Are you really from the area or are you just making stuff up?

Yeah a lot of my friends are self proclaimed rednecks. We must roll in different circles.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Well, I am not surprised we lost. However, I am pretty sad.

I'm glad the guys didn't pull a Game 4 and went down swinging. There for a second I thought they were going to make a comeback (PLD goal), but it wasn't to be. Still collecting my thoughts, but I thought i'd post at least this.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad