GDT: PO Game 6 | Columbus vs. Washington | 4/23 7:30PM | CNBC, FSOhio

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
Yeah it's his fault we only have one line that can score.
At the start of the third they showed a stat that odd man rushes were 5-0 in favor of the Caps. I wonder how it ended up.
Bob struggled, no sucked, on 2 goals, but our offensive strategy forced by a lack of offensive weapons left him out there by himself quit a bit.

We Want Ten

Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
Yup.....would you trade 1 of Jenner or Anderson? Not sure what player would equivalent to those 2 though. What do you do with Calvert? He's a UFA but he's one of the few who shows up but would go against the more skill, less grit philosophy.
Calvert is too good on th ePK to give up IMO. Andy scores more, but is dumber than a box of rocks. Jenner is made for playoff hockey. I thought he played pretty well. I also think you would get more for Anderson, so...

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Just bumping this for accuracy.

The pieces don't all work together. Offense actually appears to be pushing after bringing it to within one, then Bob gives up two bad goals. Last game in OT Bob makes some magical saves but his teammates can't score. It is soul defeating.

Ovy guarantees two wins, Caps get them. Torts guarantees one, well you know how that goes. Those are the kinds of things that only happen TO the Jackets.

Jackets Fan

Mar 28, 2014
Central Ohio
You know all the people who say **** this team or **** Bob i just have to respond with **** you, such whiney babies think they deserve to see these wins but dont "deserve" ****
If mediocrity is good enough for you then more power to you
This team **** the bed and let us down again

But stand pat if you want. This was unacceptable

CBJFan19*

Jan 22, 2013
We need alot more skill on offense

Cant wait to see milano, Wennberg and Bjorkstrand shipped off for real talent

We Want Ten

Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
The pieces don't all work together. Offense actually appears to be pushing after bringing it to within one, then Bob gives up two bad goals. Last game in OT Bob makes some magical saves but his teammates can't score. It is soul defeating.

Ovy guarantees two wins, Caps get them. Torts guarantees one, well you know how that goes. Those are the kinds of things that only happen TO the Jackets.
Turns out the only thing more oppressive (impressive?) than the Caps ineptitude in the playoffs is the Blue jackets ineptitude.

Reactions: Jackets Fan

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Remember 4 games ago? Remember how excited we were? I’m so ****ing depressed right now. I’m so tired of losing.

And players can be traded, or move on in FA. I can’t just give up my team.
It was a moral series.... 18 years and running for me....

I'll be dead before the CBJ win a playoff series... sad.

Reactions: DJAnimosity

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
If mediocrity is good enough for you then more power to you
This team **** the bed and let us down again

But stand pat if you want. This was unacceptable
Team gives up so many odd man rushes, only looked good when Washington went into turtle mode but yes this is Bobrovskys fault. I hate losing as much as anyone or more but this playing the victim thing pisses me off even more then the team losing

Timeless Winter

SaveD the Crew
Oct 13, 2006
Cleveland, Ohio
We were the underdog coming into the series and the first 2 games turned out to be a fluke, and that cranked all of our expectations to a level that was unrealistic, the last 4 games were the real CBJ and real Caps. Unfortunately.

Reactions: Halfboard

CBJFan19*

Jan 22, 2013
No but it’s his fault he consistently gives up momentum shifting goals and is Swiss cheese in the playoffs. I defended that guy and defended you in the Bob thread but he was utter *** in the 3rd period

You gtfo

Yeah it's so bobs fault he face 60 shots in a game and still his offense can just squeak by enough to win.

Without Bob we dont even sniff 10 wins. Guaranteed.

CBJFan19*

Jan 22, 2013
How many playoff games can you realistically expect to win when you give up at least three goals per game? When push comes to shove, he can't get it done.

How many games can you expect to hold other teams to less than 3 or more goals when you face 40+ shots a game? Including 60 in one?

When push comes to shove , his teammates cant get it done.

Reactions: Fairwhether

SavesEmNot

Jul 2, 2012
Ovy promised to even the series, but quite honestly, we stole those two games. All the Caps did was switch goalies and keep doing what they were doing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad