GDT: PO Game 6 | Columbus vs. Washington | 4/23 7:30PM | CNBC, FSOhio

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Night all...

I was 5 minutes from buying second round tickets tonight...

The Blue Jacket organization needs to build for winning in the playoffs not simply making the playoffs...

Read us John Davidson!!!! Your tenure is limited!!!

Robert

Reactions: Jackets Fan

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
Ah man I didn’t mean to **** talk ya bro.
I just remember seeing a post like that and I thought the same thing

Can’t believe we’re here now...
I didn't take it as a comment to me. I'm just owning that I said it and then shit happened that made it happen.
Torts got me.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
If mediocrity is good enough for you then more power to you

You invalidate your own argument if you start accusing others of accepting mediocrity or whatever.

Lots of they eat their own happening in this thread. No one's saying we don't all have a right to be pissed or disappointed or crushed or whatever. But let's try to do it without cutting each other up.

Jackets Fan

Mar 28, 2014
Central Ohio
You invalidate your own argument if you start accusing others of accepting mediocrity or whatever.

Lots of they eat their own happening in this thread. No one's saying we don't all have a right to be pissed or disappointed or crushed or whatever. But let's try to do it without cutting each other up.
Fair point. My apologies

I think we can at least all agree we were let down and this was another disappointing postseason

VABUCK

Oct 31, 2014
Midlothian, VA
Oh I’m not going anywhere. I’m here for the duration. I’ll watch them win a Cup (or at least win a series) or my name isn’t WinNow/Socks/Idon’trememberwhatmynamewasbeforeWinNow-Actuallythatmighthavebeenmyfirstusername.
Masochistic Honor Society member! :laugh:

Reactions: Socks

db2011

Oct 10, 2011
Brooklyn
It's a shame this shitty game by Bob will be used to describe his 2018 playoffs. The "playoff Bob" narrative was, to me, dispelled this series, until tonight. I think, prior to tonight, he had a great series. Maybe Holtby outplayed him, but I think it's more accurate to say the Caps offense outplayed the Jackets- especially special teams.

A lot of interesting decisions to make this offseason. At this moment, it's worth remembering how young this team is. To give up a 2 game lead smacks of a young team. I think Torts did himself a disservice with his player usage, especially in game 3- those guys were toast by the 2nd OT and it was bad hockey. But I feel good with him at the helm and think he shouldn't be fired.

Larsen, though, ought to go. No matter what, good team or bad, talented roster or not, you can't abide a power play that ineffective. I think you can go so far as to say that special teams determined this series.

It's intriguing to think about a Bobrovsky trade but in the end I don't think it would help the team.

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
Long drove back to Michigan. Friends and I left once we were down 5-2.

Though after 2 decades of this incredible disappointment, deep down I had a feeling it was over in the first period. Caps wanted it more. CBJ couldn’t dictate play or make the clutch plays that winners make.

Lots of interesting decisions to make in the offseason
Have a safe drive back home .

Reactions: Lumbus and Socks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad