GDT: Playoffs 2022 WCQF Game 3 | Preds vs Avalanche 5/7 330PM Dont Stop Believing Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
Since mid March we have given up 5+ goals 12 times

TWELVE

We have allowed 14 goals in 8+ periods in this series

Meanwhile Dallas has allowed Calgary (the team we should have been playing) 1 goal in 2 games

We are completely broken- I’m ready to just get it over with

Reactions: Legionnaire11

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
I think if you were looking for a reason not to overturn it, Granlund's presence was likely enough
Moreso I think they just didn't have enough to change the original call and so let it stand. If they had waved it off initially, they would have upheld that review as well. Despite the contact with Granlund, Granlund was not propelling him with any significant force toward Ingram (he was getting there already on his own) and the contact with Ingram clearly altered Ingram's reaction/positioning to the shot. It was a bad call.

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
I warned people about his leaving the crease. His luck ran out today.
The leaving the crease was not the problem there. It was the brain dead attempt at a pass in front of the net that burned him. Remember back 100 years ago we bitched when Vokoun did that as well.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
trying not to beat a dead horse but I am sitting here just bewildered watching our D- the pressure and chance after chance after chance we allow is just beyond belief

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
The leaving the crease was not the problem there. It was the brain dead attempt at a pass in front of the net that burned him. Remember back 100 years ago we bitched when Vokoun did that as well.
He left the net empty for too long, then passed to the wrong team. If he lets the Dman handle the puck, maybe that goal does not happen.

Kat Predator

Nov 28, 2019
We have no blueline presence on the PK. We used to make it really f-ing hard on the opponents to even get in the zone. In this game, literally no one is there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Denmark vs Great Britain
    Denmark vs Great Britain
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Kazakhstan vs Germany
    Kazakhstan vs Germany
    Wagers: 3