GDT: Playoffs 2022 WCQF Game 3 | Preds vs Avalanche 5/7 330PM Dont Stop Believing Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

You

Jul 1, 2010
The consolation is that there is no way we were going to win anyways, giving up a chance like that immediately after tying it up again. We were going to throw the game every chance we got.

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
We can't win. If we try to play a tight defensive game they just skate circles around us and out shoot us 2 to 1. When we try to open up our offense a little bit to match their firepower, they tear our defense apart.

Reactions: Legionnaire11

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
We got screwed there but man our defense is completely broken. Going to be yet another game where we probably give up 6+ goals

Only reason it wasn’t last game was an incredible goaltending performance

0/4 on the kill

It’s freaking embarrassing at this point

You

Jul 1, 2010
Maybe they are in their own heads about how many penalties they had been taking, so they aren't playing their style effectively? Or just a soft effort.

I think the right move would have been to just push the envelope like we did all year. It's not like they aren't still taking a bunch of penalties.

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
I'm OK with the call because the Avs player was pushed into Ingram. I'm also OK with the challenge because it could've gone either way and the risk was worth it. What they needed to do is kill off the penalty, though. I'm upset that they literally can't kill a single penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad