Playoff Ticket Thread

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
I am trying to follow the atmosphere in Winnipeg via internet and I am pretty sure that I have to book flights for Playoffs 2019.

I am more worried about the tickets than the fact that Jets have not made it yet to 2019 playoffs, because they will. Is it possible to get tickets for Friday game for example 500-700 $ range.

First round prices are $137-398 plus TM fees or seat exchange fees.

Prices listed for friday's game on Stubhub range from $190 - $953 plus fees. Stubhub is US dollars

Vekke

Feb 28, 2018
First round prices are $137-398 plus TM fees or seat exchange fees.

Prices listed for friday's game on Stubhub range from $190 - $953 plus fees. Stubhub is US dollars
Thanks for info. Had the idea of buying plane tickets next summer but there is too many variables (schedule, home advantage etc) that won’t work. Just have to get last minute plane tickets. It is ridiculously expensive to fly to Winnipeg. You can get to New York from Finland for like 600 $ and to Winnipeg it is 1500 $. Probably cheaper to book NY-Winnipeg separately.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Resale ticket prices for tonight's game have dropped below TM face value for the most part and heading the same direction for game 4

jefferoni

your mother was a hamster
Oct 30, 2013
Winnipeg
Resale ticket prices for tonight's game have dropped below TM face value for the most part and heading the same direction for game 4
Sellers are ticket holders unable to make it in from the surrounding areas because of poor road conditions? Or Wild fans coming to the grim realization that they don't have a chance to win? ;)

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada
For those looking for tickets for Friday nights game just keep checking ticketmaster. There was just a pair together in row 12 sec 305. Didn't last long!

jefferoni

your mother was a hamster
Oct 30, 2013
Winnipeg
Just noticed a pair of singles for tomorrow's game on Seat Exchange that I think (check before buying if you're not sure) are next to each other...

Minnesota Wild at Winnipeg Jets Winnipeg Tickets | Minnesota Wild at Winnipeg Jets Bell MTS Place (Manitoba) Friday, April 20, 2018 | Ticket Exchange

tix.png

EDIT: nvm, they're gone...

Last edited:

PJackb

Aug 10, 2016
Good morning guys ,
Anyone know if they win tonight when tickets will be announced for 2nd round, And where I can get a pair at a somewhat reasonable price ?

I’m from montreal and will need to be in Winnipeg over the next few weeks and would like to plan my traveling to try and get to a game with my client
Thanks

lighthouses

Jan 12, 2014
Good morning guys ,
Anyone know if they win tonight when tickets will be announced for 2nd round, And where I can get a pair at a somewhat reasonable price ?

I’m from montreal and will need to be in Winnipeg over the next few weeks and would like to plan my traveling to try and get to a game with my client
Thanks
This info will eventually come out.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Good morning guys ,

Thanks
I wouldn't expect to hear anything for awhile yet. The Preds Avs series needs to conclude as does the Bruins Leafs series. One to determine home ice advantage and the other to determine if we are slotted prime time Saturday night on CBC.

Hobble

Sep 2, 2010
Should we expect a similar pre-sale email, then general public, as with the 1st round?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad