Playoff Ticket Thread

jefferoni

your mother was a hamster
Oct 30, 2013
Winnipeg
With the STH pricing and Ticket Exchange pricing the demand for STH will probably be through the roof just so people can get cheaper playoff tickets.
I hope all those new STHs enjoy paying for their preseason games as well as those Monday and Wednesday night games against the Senators... ;)

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada
Most season ticket holders will go, where they pay half the price. I paid $340 for P2s last round, STH probably paid around $150 for it. That's my price limit I don't care if it's Stanley Cup, no way I'm paying $400+ for a ticket.

Watch on CBC or go to numerous white out parties around the city. Lots of fun alternatives.

There will be plenty of people wanting tickets at NHL level playoff ticket pricing. This is the NHL. It’s a business.

STH playoff discounts are standard league wide. My group has spent $126 000.00 on regular season tickets in the last 7 years. STH should get a discount. This is still primarily a gate driven league. TNSE has been holding our $3000 ticket deposit the past 7 years. I hope this playoff run solidifies any groups that were thinking of disbanding.

Never too late to jump on the wait list or get on the website where STH are looking for share partners.

Reactions: Sabadecade

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Looks like the Jets are not putting home game #3 on sale immediately

IMG_1014.jpg

meccles

Oct 10, 2013
Hey everyone, just wondering if anyone has actually received the Jets mail presale email yet? Starting to get stressed out that i haven't gotten mine yet!

jefferoni

your mother was a hamster
Oct 30, 2013
Winnipeg
The email has an interesting new item* in the fine print...

*Pre-sale restricted to Jets Mail subscribers within the Winnipeg Jets Broadcast Area.
**Limit of 4 tickets per account per game. To purchase more tickets, or if no tickets are available on Ticketmaster, please check Seat Exchange as additional tickets may be made available for sale by Jets Playoff Package seat holders.

Reactions: blues10 and bromine

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
The email has an interesting new bullet in the fine print...

*Pre-sale restricted to Jets Mail subscribers within the Winnipeg Jets Broadcast Area.
**Limit of 4 tickets per account per game. To purchase more tickets, or if no tickets are available on Ticketmaster, please check Seat Exchange as additional tickets may be made available for sale by Jets Playoff Package seat holders.

Must need an MB SK or NO mailing address on your credit card.

Sabadecade

Die Hard Jets Fan
May 25, 2012
Winnipeg MB
I hope all those new STHs enjoy paying for their preseason games as well as those Monday and Wednesday night games against the Senators... ;)

All aboard the STH bandwagon!
That's the price you pay to have guaranteed playoff tickets at a still reasonable price.

Exactly. Its not all gravy, but not complaining! GO JETS

Yup, 30% off regular season games and 50% off playoff games... I'm enjoying the good with the bad, no matter what day of the week it is.

Interestingly enough, more people are complaining about the TV channel and brodcast crew than the day of the week, opponent or even the price when it comes to the playoffs.

Imagine how those poor saps who didn't renew last year, after being STH for years, because they didn't agree with the "direction" the Jets were going in.

Reactions: jefferoni

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
I never did receive an email this time. I'd have been pissed if I was actually going to try and buy tix today.

Jun 15, 2013
Winnipeg
I never did receive an email this time. I'd have been pissed if I was actually going to try and buy tix today.

Mine came at 9:16am. I wonder if account activity has anything to do with it.

I got a seat exchange ticket for game 2 and gifted it to a friend.

There are tickets available right now. Kinda garbage that if you shop around for seats on the site you eventually get your device banned. By my 5th search I got this message.

"We apologize. We are unable to complete your request on this device."

"So that you may continue to shop, we recommend using a different device (laptop, phone, tablet, etc.). Using a shared device? Make sure you’re logged into your Ticketmaster account."

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2