GWT: PL Matchweek around New Years

John Pedro

Feb 6, 2014
São Paulo
Arsenal players being absolutely braindead and making amateur mistakes f**ed the game. And I was rooting for them tonight. I just hope that the best English goalie can keep them in the game now.

gotta disagree

no way that was a pen, especially after their denied a pen in that Odegaard play

Bernardo went down like he was shooted by a sniper

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Arsenal players being absolutely braindead and making amateur mistakes f**ed the game. And I was rooting for them tonight. I just hope that the best English goalie can keep them in the game now.
They really have no one to blame but themselves.

Reactions: gary69

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
gotta disagree

no way that was a pen, especially after their denied a pen in that Odegaard play

Bernardo went down like he was shooted by a sniper
He has handful of his shirt and the ode isn’t a penalty that’s clear. The red is as clear cut as you can get.

Reactions: gary69

John Pedro

Feb 6, 2014
São Paulo
He has handful of his shirt and the ode isn’t a penalty that’s clear. The red is as clear cut as you can get.

Bernardo was falling when Xhaka pulled his jersey. Was almost like that scene from Squid Game where dude is falling and the other dude keep him still by holding his jersey. Again, if it was Neymar people would say that it was a disgrace

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
91d263cb-521d-4cae-aff7-c92ef91de038_text.gif

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Would have been fun to see Guardiola with normal players.

Pass pass pass pass nothing happens.

One ball behind after 30 mins and a goal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad