GWT: PL Matchweek “25”

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I don’t know how anyone watches spurs and thinks it would be a major upset if they don’t make top 4…. Such comical play at times. Amateurish passes and mistakes countless times

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
I don’t know how anyone watches spurs and thinks it would be a major upset if they don’t make top 4…. Such comical play at times. Amateurish passes and mistakes countless times

They looked much, much, much better prior to these two games. For some reason they are shitting the bed now.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Again, why not?

They have the best manager, the two best forwards, arguably the best CB and they invested in January. That’s usually the recipe that you want. If they don’t get 4th it’s an indictment. It’s not an aw shucks we are Spursy.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
Kilman deserves an England call-up for sure. Wonder which English club will splurge on him sooner or later. Left-footed too.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
That fact that Diogo’s song is set to Bad Moon Rising by CCR will never not be funny to me. Fun song too

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Again, why not?

They have the best manager, the two best forwards, arguably the best CB and they invested in January. That’s usually the recipe that you want. If they don’t get 4th it’s an indictment. It’s not an aw shucks we are Spursy.
The investments in January aren’t anything special. They have some absolute clowns at the back and thier midfield isn’t much better. The game plan is pass to son/Kane and hoep for magic. Mix that with some poor mentality and you have a bang average club

Reactions: Mount Suribachi

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
The investments in January aren’t anything special. They have some absolute clowns at the back and thier midfield isn’t much better. The game plan is pass to son/Kane and hoep for magic. Mix that with some poor mentality and you have a bang average club
I mean I agree with most of this, but it still should be more than enough to get them into 4th. Especially in a season like this. Especially with Conte.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
They should compete for top 4 but them not making is hardly an upset
It absolutely is. Tottenham are certainly not underdogs anymore. Who else should be favored?This isn’t even a hot take.they don’t have any excuses

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
There isn’t a favourite and that’s kinda the point no team really over impresses.

ahh cuti fell in the trap of $$$ he should’ve stayed put in Italy

Brunkmeister

Sep 4, 2021
People tend to forget that the third place is very much up for grabs also. Chelsea isn't exactly worldbeaters atm.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Sometimes you have to win them ugly. Alisson and Keita were the only good players today. Firmino and Salah were terrible. Tough three points but important.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
I’m going to learn from Tottenhams mistakes and not mention games in hand at all. Points on the board just often are better.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $260.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Norway vs Denmark
    Norway vs Denmark
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $40.00