GWT: PL Matchweek “25”

Rob

Feb 27, 2002
New Brunswick
Visit site
Massive three points for Everton. I know they still aren’t clear of the relegation pack but I just can’t see them being relegated at this point.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Big 3 points. Got to continue to beat the basement dwellers if Brighton is to solidify themselves as a mid-table team.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Moyes says Zouma is actually going to be available for Leicester after all lol. He really does not give a shit.

I'll say this, it's interesting to see this play out real time. Liverpool famously had Firmino in the side straight away after his drunk driving arrest and a few years back Jon Flanagan was straight back in training after being caught on cctv beating his girlfriend. The controversy was much more muted, but this doesn't seem to be going away. At least until the next guy does something stupid.

I actually don't understand all the furor over this. As you mention, actual legal infractions have been largely ignored, now everyone's up in arms because it's a kitty cat? I love cats, I've seen the video, it's perhaps a bit twisted, but I see people treat their dogs worse out in public pretty much every day. It's something for maybe his friends to have a talk with him about, but honestly nothing that should be threatening his career.

Mount Suribachi

Nov 15, 2013
England
I actually don't understand all the furor over this. As you mention, actual legal infractions have been largely ignored, now everyone's up in arms because it's a kitty cat? I love cats, I've seen the video, it's perhaps a bit twisted, but I see people treat their dogs worse out in public pretty much every day. It's something for maybe his friends to have a talk with him about, but honestly nothing that should be threatening his career.

What country do you live in?

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
Like seriously, what the f*** is going on? Team was performing well prior to the international break, just couldn't finish. But now the defending is just comical.

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
Why is putting your arm around the keeper to prevent him distributing the ball not a yellow card?

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
1-0 Fabinho the finisher. That was out Burnley-ing Burnley there with the corner mosh pit.

This game sucks though

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad