Speculation: Pierre-Luc Dubois Mega thread. (LAK frontrunner, but Montreal has circled back)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
DFO says the hold up isn't contract, as Seravalli thinks LA hasn't even had permission yet, but rather the return. Winnipeg doesn't quite like it at this point.

This was said in a speculative manner.

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
C'mon, I'm just having fun with this.

It's a hockey forum. This is just banter. Of course, I think we are all invested in being "right" for the brags afterwards. Oh, and uhhh... getting a good deal for your team. :laugh:
I have to say you've done a masterful job in the last little while throwing a mirror back to all the same BS posts that Jets fans have been getting. It's interesting that not only are some upset with you now, but that they don't see the irony.

Guffman

Apr 7, 2016
I have to say you've done a masterful job in the last little while throwing a mirror back to all the same BS posts that Jets fans have been getting. It's interesting that not only are some upset with you now, but that they don't see the irony.

HzG.gif

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
He paced for 60 points? Why are you lying? You think your exaggeration helps your argument?

The only reason some of us are throwing Dach’s name out there is because he is the ONLY NHL roster player not recently signed to an 8 year contract that has value… which, quite frankly, is a sad commentary about where Montreal is right now.
So then why this obsession that the Habs need Dubois? If he is the only "good" asset.

The habs with Dubois are not overnight contender. Heck they might even stall with Dubois and stay a bottom 5 team BUT with a bloated contract tied down for 8 years.

LA make WAY more sense then Montreal. They want to push for the cup now and they want a replacement for Kopitar.

Win/Win for them.

For the Habs the ONLY real purpose would be to move a cheaper/younger asset for a french canadian player to please some local fans. Which is stupid.

Last edited:
Reactions: dukeofjive
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad