Speculation: Pierre-Luc Dubois Mega thread. (LAK frontrunner, but Montreal has circled back)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Clarke can easily replace Durzi and I'm not even that much if a fan of Clarke. Cheaper, too.

Could be the rumored PLD, or they changed to target Schiefele that fits their team's capacity situation better this year.

Cap hit of 6.125. If the Jets aren't re-tooling could see them retaining 50%

Reactions: hn777

Michoulicious

Dec 9, 2014
Lindholm maybe? Wouold be an out-of-nowhere trade, but if they aren't getting PLD then he seems like a solid choice too.
Yes, I think so too.

Lindholm will look for somewhere around 8-9 millions per x 8.

I think Carolina will be interested in Lindholm also, and there is a past connection as well.

Petes2424

Aug 4, 2005
They have to concentrate on a goaltender before anything else. Get that done, and then see what you have to play with afterwards. Whether that’s Ullmark, Swayman, Korpisalo, whoever.

They can’t be adding $8.5 million they don’t have for PLD, before they know what they’ll need for a goaltender.

Djp

Jul 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
Clarke can easily replace Durzi and I'm not even that much if a fan of Clarke. Cheaper, too.

Could be the rumored PLD, or they changed to target Schiefele that fits their team's capacity situation better this year.

sure I think Clarke/ Spence can fill out RD behind Doughty and Roy.

LA likely needs to still unload 2 F ( Iaffalo, arvadsdon , Villardi)

• Wow
Reactions: Surf Nutz

PROUD PAPA

Sep 20, 2021
If they did get Scheifele that would be a terrific center combo.
You want big? Scheifele and Helle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad