OT: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): When You're Up, It's Never As Good As It Seems, And When You're Down, You Never Think You'll Be Up Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
@JojoTheWhale if you get to the Recent Coach Firings episode of the PFF NFL podcast, I chuckled at a "celebrity" shoutout. Wasn't expecting that name drop.

Sidenote, but draft related. If you find anyone that's willing to go on the record about Cedric Tillman's injury this year and whether he was actually healthy, please tag or DM me. Whatever's easier.

(Yes, his father is the Cedric Tillman you might remember.)

Reactions: Chinatown88

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
Sidenote, but draft related. If you find anyone that's willing to go on the record about Cedric Tillman's injury this year and whether he was actually healthy, please tag me or DM me, whatever's easier.

(Yes, his father is the Cedric Tillman you might remember.)
3x.webp

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
So uh. The Eagles are making a request to interview Vance Joseph for the DC spot. Just so I understand here, this is a possibility?

1. The Cardinals hire the Eagles' DC for the Head gig.
2. The Eagles hire the Cardinals' current DC.
3. The Eagles get a DC upgrade.

That would be a fantastic bit of working the margins, yep.

Last edited:

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I really think people would view that play differently, if our punter doesn’t kick an absolute screaming f***ing line drive 30 yards down the field.
Some people, yes, but speaking for myself the return is a completely separate part of the situation.

Sirianni coached in a way all year that resulted in making the "right call" at a league leading rate. He failed to do so in that moment and it cost them dearly.

The fact that 31 other coaches would punt doesn't mean it's the right decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad