OT: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): When You're Up, It's Never As Good As It Seems, And When You're Down, You Never Think You'll Be Up Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Low key terrible loss was game 4 against the Yankees. So close to having the top of the lineup coming tied in the bottom of the 9th against Phil Coke. Except it was a 3 run deficit against Mo. Refuse to ever watch that game again :laugh:.

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
Getting around to watching the broadcast…

First comment is holy shit that halftime show was awful.

I posted on my Facebook page that the halftime show was mediocre, and I had 5 of (what I thought was) the most respectable women I know tell me I am demeaning women & the cycle of life.

IT WAS MID. WHY CAN'T WE JUST ADMIT IT?!?!?

Reactions: achdumeingute

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
So it sounds like Bieniemy will be going to Washington to be their new OC and I'm like...why?

I can understand wanting to sort of branch out and get out from behind Reid's shadow, but Washington doesn't have a QB

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
To me in that situation it should have been 4 down territory. I know they didnt run the ball well all night but I would have tried to see if they good get it 4th and 1 and then try their sneak. I think AJ was open just their was a free blitzer.

Howell is the next Mahomes.
I know it is Friday but it is before noon, please lay off the booze :D.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
So it sounds like Bieniemy will be going to Washington to be their new OC and I'm like...why?

I can understand wanting to sort of branch out and get out from behind Reid's shadow, but Washington doesn't have a QB
I believe, technically, he's no longer under contract with the Chiefs and while he was interviewed for the HC position with other teams this seemingly is his only OC interview.

Rivera is also probably a deadman walking so might as well have a foot in the door.

Reactions: dragonoffrost

iceman42

May 7, 2003
Enfield, NH

For him there are two reasons.
- Get out of KC hes not going to get any real succession path with Reid there.
- Washington isnt set up for instant success and if they start off slow I could see Rivera getting kicked to the curb and he would have a good shot at HC there.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014

At this point, there needs to be a class-action lawsuit against Fanatics. What they are getting away with is wild.

I posted on my Facebook page that the halftime show was mediocre, and I had 5 of (what I thought was) the most respectable women I know tell me I am demeaning women & the cycle of life.

IT WAS MID. WHY CAN'T WE JUST ADMIT IT?!?!?

Yeah it was all-around bad. Not just because she could barely move and made no attempt to sing. Aside from the floating stages, it sucked. The costumes her dancers were wearing were f***ing comical. The fact that she didn't bring out any other guess performers like almost everyone does was weird too. With her being limited, would have made perfect sense.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey

steve-carell-thankyou.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad