OT: Philadelphia 76ers: Taking Our Talents To The Offseason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
I think if Kawhi is traded for at the draft, LeBron is coming. The cost really shouldn't be that much, as these trades for star players rarely are.

BigToe

Robocop sucks
Jan 6, 2018
Philly
He is in the draft and will get picked. The question is whether or not he comes over to play this year. If he says he won't it could cause him to fall a little bit but no chance he falls out of the top 5.
Teams would be stupid to avoid picking him because of that.

The Madrigal

Apr 26, 2016
In a simulation
The Lebrons are on the verge of tying what looke liked a dead series a few days ago. As I have said, if this guy wants to come to the Sixers you make it happen and worry about fit and everything else later.

Reactions: Scotty Pucks

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Boston is two wins away from the Finals and the only win on the road they have is that Game 3 gift from the Sixers. They get dominated on the road.

Ruck Over

When the revolution comes, pants will do you no gd
Apr 19, 2016
Philadelphia, Pa
Covington made the NBA All-Defensive First Team and Embiid made the Second team.
That's awesome. Personally, I would've thought they be switched. But regardless, it's awesome to see RoCo recognized, and Embiid is obviously belonging.

The tin-foil hat in me is happy to be wrong, Sixers folks getting snubbed for things because NBA "reasons".

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
They're the away team for both Western Conference teams. So, they won't win the chip this year regardless.

Well both Golden State and Houston have several shot creators, which is what did the Sixers in, the fact that they really didn't have 1, it allowed Boston to swarm them defensively. Not sure Boston can do the same vs the Western Teams. Especially if Curry is coming back to ridiculous Curry.

Then again, they've had their hands full with the Cleveland Lebrons. lol

Ruck Over

When the revolution comes, pants will do you no gd
Apr 19, 2016
Philadelphia, Pa
Well both Golden State and Houston have several shot creators, which is what did the Sixers in, the fact that they really didn't have 1, it allowed Boston to swarm them defensively. Not sure Boston can do the same vs the Western Teams. Especially if Curry is coming back to ridiculous Curry.

Then again, they've had their hands full with the Cleveland Lebrons. lol
Everything you said. Plus, Boston hasn't won on the road except the gimmie gaff by the Sixers. So if they're the road team in the finals, I have MAJOR doubts about them taking a game off either western opponent away from the right coast.

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
Is it as weird to anybody the massive struggles by a team that's 1 game away from the Finals to play away from home?

They are about to play 2 games away from the maximum games you have to do to make it, that's a whole lot of basketball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad