OT: Philadelphia 76ers: Taking Our Talents To The Offseason

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Madrigal

Apr 26, 2016
In a simulation
I think he's the 3rd best player in the league, after LeBron and KD. But that's just me. He's been runner-up (to Curry) for league MVP, finals MVP, defensive player of the year. And he's only 26 (younger than RoCo). And he's a product of the same Spurs system that Brett Brown came from. Basically a perfect fit.
Would do Dario, 10, and 26 for Kawhi? I'm a huge fan of the homie but I would without hesitation.

Jray42

May 10, 2009
Philadelphia
Probably a top 5 player. Best perimeter defender in the league, can shoot, and good for 20-25 a game. He's the total package.
I think he's the 3rd best player in the league, after LeBron and KD. But that's just me. He's been runner-up (to Curry) for league MVP, finals MVP, defensive player of the year. And he's only 26 (younger than RoCo). And he's a product of the same Spurs system that Brett Brown came from. Basically a perfect fit.

Seriously?? Holy shit

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Not sure if you read the reports but supposedly wherever Lebron ends up we wants to play without the ball at this point in his career therefore PF makes perfect sense for him and with Ben, Fultz, and TJ he wouldn't need to handle the ball.

I've seen that but I'll believe it when I see it. The thing is, if LeBron is playing without the ball then he's not the real LeBron. His passing is what made him great for most of his career, although obviously he's become a great scorer now too.

Jack de la Hoya

Jun 30, 2011
Texas
Y’all are too pessimistic.

Step 1: win loterrry, draft Doncic.
Step 2: trade Fultz, Covington, 26 for Leonard
Step 3: Sign LeBron

Simmonds/TJ
Doncic/Reddick/Furkan
Leonard/Anderson/TLC
LeBron/Saric/Bolden
Embiid/Holmes

Wanted to swap Anderson for Covington, but we should keep it realistic.

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
I'm not sure how you get Kawhi w/o giving up Fultz. I don't see any scenario where Fultz and Kawhi are on the same team

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
giphy.gif

Reactions: BigToe

The Madrigal

Apr 26, 2016
In a simulation
The Kings moving up from 7 to 2 was huge for the Sixers. That will greatly improve an already improving young Kings team and that pick that Boston is getting from us should now be very late in the top 10 at worst and possibly even slightly outside of the top 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad