Prospect Info: Phantoms (AHL), Reading Royals (ECHL), NCAA, Jrs., Int'l, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
They changed it to his goal. They didn't give it to him right away but replay clearly showed it went in off the defender. It was a pretty good pass attempt though, even if the teammate couldn't catch up to it.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Crap.

I wanted to see Rubstov live against Halifax but thought he wouldn't be playing due to the WJC training camps. I should have followed up because he played tonight....scored 1 goal.

Oh well...I went to Star Wars instead so it wasn't a wasted night.

CodyTheHuman

Dec 31, 2014
California
Yeah, with 2018 and '19 1sts. I wouldn't do that, though, were I Ottawa, even with Konecny's Ottawa 67 connection.

The Score suggested in a recent article that the Flyers were 1 of 3 teams who were well placed to make a deal for Karlsson because of their depth of prospects. They suggested Patrick and Hagg and a 1st. Yes, Hagg. No, really, Hagg. To be fair, they identified Provorov and Gostisbehere as untouchables from the D prospects.

I just couldn't find a spot for Lehtera, though. :sarcasm: But, seriously, whom am I missing, unless you meant Travis K? I have Frost, Lindblom, Hart, Rubtsov, Myers ... oh, and Bunnaman is on the top line because I'm sucking up to Cap'n Dave. Do you mean Strome?

You'll probably point out the obvious and I will check myself into a dementia treatment trial.

Olle Lycksell. Definitely obvious.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
Olle Lycksell. Definitely obvious.

tenor.gif

whitstifier

Honor Black Excellence in Hockey
Mar 19, 2013
Goalie was mesmerized; watched the puck go cross-crease. Nice job of threading the needle!

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Everett (Dustin Wolf) allowed 4 goals on 36 shots tonight.

Carter Hart allowed 10 goals in his last 12 games with Everett (12 goals on 412 shots).

I assume that’s Hart’s backup? Confirms what a lot of people have been saying that the team around him is not so great and he’s doing it all on his own.

So we are thinking Frost makes the Phantoms next year? What’s about some of these other guys? They are all doing so well.

whitstifier

Honor Black Excellence in Hockey
Mar 19, 2013
I assume that’s Hart’s backup? Confirms what a lot of people have been saying that the team around him is not so great and he’s doing it all on his own.

So we are thinking Frost makes the Phantoms next year? What’s about some of these other guys? They are all doing so well.

One of Hart's backups. Including Wolf, there have been 5 others--total of 17 games. Wolf has had some good games based on his stats and he's still at 93.9 sv% despite giving up 4 goals. Like Hart, he sees a large volume of shots.

Reactions: TheKingPin

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014

Frost isn't eligible for the AHL next year, but if he adds strength over the summer, he could make the Flyers.
Skillwise he's ready, question for Hextall will be durability over an 82 game NHL season.
Hextall has said with prospects, what worries him are shoulder injuries that can derail a career.

Reactions: TheKingPin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia