Prospect Info: Phantoms (AHL), Reading Royals (ECHL), NCAA, Jrs., Int'l, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flyerfan13

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2016
After reading the last few pages, all I can really say is that I'm frankly glad we finally have enough good prospects- especially on the back end- that we actually have the privilege of arguing like mad men over which ones are better

I think u r mistaken straw no mad men arguing around here only capt. Dave practicing his mentorship mad skills LOL

whitstifier

Honor Black Excellence in Hockey
Mar 19, 2013
Lycksell has already matched his points total from last season. Anyone watch his games?

Vasilyev seems interesting again?

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Lycksell is a probably a guy you need to check back on in 1-2 years from now. For comparison he’s more immature than Kase was at this point in his development. I’d imagine playing at the pro level isn’t in the cards this year for him. So he at least won’t be playing above his head like Kase did early after being drafted.

BackWithaVengeance

Jan 19, 2008
Germany

Bob Rotruck‏ @BobRotruck 1h1 hour agoMore

Only two weeks into the season and it already looks like Philippe Myers has turned a corner in his game. Strong performances Sat and Sun.
Gordon on Myers: "Talking about it after the (Sunday) game with Ron Hextall. His learning curve has been a lot steeper than Travis's....
Travis was a little bit slower the first 2 months with some habits he had to remove. With Phil we're seeing the ascension is a lot quicker."

Provorov - P.Myers

I CAN SEE IT !
I CAN SEE IT !
I CAN SEE IT !
I CAN SEE IT !
I CAN SEE IT !

Hakstol probably not ...

Reactions: Rebels57

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
I see Drake Batherson made the team. Very late bloomer, really liked watching him last year. Wanted the Flyers to nab him, but he went in the late 4th and the Flyers already took Strome/Sushko.

Also, Rafael-Harvey Pinard for Rouyn-Noranda made the team. Undersized and didn't get drafted last year, but he was also a depth rookie. I wasn't watching a ton of RN last year because Myers was dead half the time and certainly wasn't paying attention to Pinard when I was, but the Black Book raved about him, saying he wouldn't get drafted, but watch out for him being one of the better players in the Q this season.......so far not bad.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Chicoutimi are rebuilding. They are currently in a playoff spot since 16 of 18 teams make it, but if they can get a good return for Rubtsov they should.

http://theqmjhl.ca/standings

Fair enough. Just curious.

Would be nice to see it happen soon so he can settle in somewhere for the rest of the season. Uncertainty has been hanging over this kids head ever since we drafted him.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad