Prospect Info: Phantoms (AHL), Reading Royals (ECHL), NCAA, Jrs., Int'l, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brayden Fattison

Mar 4, 2013
Even if he's being traded, Chicoutimi's absolute refusal to use Rubtsov at center or on the PK is driving me bonkers. I hope that **** changes on his next team.
How did he look at C when he did play? I know his WF% was low, but Houde's is even lower and they actually had him centering Rubtsov.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Friedman was just on the ice. Morin is double shifting though.

Vorobyev just destroyed Vande Sompel with a reverse hit.

YHomoG6.jpg

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Does Hextall even allow the coaches down there to speak on injuries? I remember Terry Murray said something in great detail about Gostisbehere when he was hurt down there & Hextall got all bent out of shape over it before.

BackToTheBrierePatch

Nope not today.
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
he is on the 2nd line still correct? Got to think he is frustrated. But it might be one of those things as soon as he pots one he will get his confidence as the goals and points will come. right now tho he is probably gripping that stick a little to tight as they like to say.

Macleish 1974

Sep 28, 2017
To be truly honest I would rather have Martel than Lindy in the NHL for now. Sometimes Lindy looks lost, sometimes he makes the right play. But my o my Martel is faster than almost anyone on the Flyers except Konecny. He scores. Sometimes daring within Gordon's structure but not really reckless. He actually back checks. Plus he is a true comedian in his interviews. Sparks the bench.....only if 3 inches taller and 20lbs heavier. Oh well; you play with what you got......

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Does Hextall even allow the coaches down there to speak on injuries? I remember Terry Murray said something in great detail about Gostisbehere when he was hurt down there & Hextall got all bent out of shape over it before.

It's definitely a Hextall directive for almost any information on injuries to come from him. I think all that Tony has got on Brennan's injury last week from Gordon is that he's "banged up".

Alex91

Sep 12, 2014
Haven't got around to watching a Phantoms game yet. I do have tickets for their Nov 15 game in Belleville tho.

Has Morin role or usuage changed?
Are the vet FW still being used very heavily?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->