Prospect Info: Phantoms (AHL), Reading Royals (ECHL), NCAA, Jrs., Int'l, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012
Gordon has the Phantoms go into a total turtle defense up a goal with an entire period left after dominating shots before that. It's just awful to watch. Gordon is brutal.

NAK finally gets a 2 on 1 and buries it. 4-2.

Edit: Phantoms hang on 4-3 final.

Last edited:

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Gordon has the Phantoms go into a total turtle defense up a goal with an entire period left after dominating shots before that. It's just awful to watch. Gordon is brutal.

NAK finally gets a 2 on 1 and buries it. 4-2.

Edit: Phantoms hang on 4-3 final.

Poor Tony has to not only watch that jabroni's hoodoo every day, but also talk to him :laugh:

Reactions: Flyerfan13

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
I wouldn’t mind if Brennan sat out longer. The other defensemen are putting up points in his absence. The PP sucks right now but they’re getting the job done at 5v5.

This guy has been tracking some numbers manually for the Phantoms this season, here’s tonight:

Last edited:

BackToTheBrierePatch

Nope not today.
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
as someone who watched AHL hockey live for a dozen or more years, yes I can attest how bad the officiating is down there. They make more stuff up and let go obvious stuff more times than I can count.
I went to a game once between Manchester and Lowell and the Lowell player had a Monarch on the ice for a good 5 or 6 seconds. the Lowell player got up and fell and they called the penalty on the Monarch. It was over 10 years ago. Wish I could remember who the ref was. But I wouldnt be shocked if it was one of the Koharski brothers.

MacDonald4MVP

May 7, 2016
I wouldn’t mind if Brennan sat out longer. The other defensemen are putting up points in his absence. The PP sucks right now but they’re getting the job done at 5v5.

This guy has been tracking some numbers manually for the Phantoms this season, here’s tonight:

Weise would look great on that list.

Reactions: BillDineen

Prongo

Beer
Jun 5, 2008
philadelphia
Morin will be up with the big club soon enough. Kid has a great attitude and didn’t complain. I’m sure Hextall sat with him and explained it too. It wasn’t performances based, it’s a numbers game.

What’s excellent right now though is 4 of our 6 top dman are three year players or younger. This defense has the potential to be good for a long long time.

whitstifier

Honor Black Excellence in Hockey
Mar 19, 2013
Could someone attempt a scouting report for Valeri Vasilyev? Looks like he's going to play a ton of minutes in the KHL this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->