WWE: PGT: TLC - Not Heel Roman, NOT HEEL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
Reigns comes out #1 at the rumble and wins it! BOOK IT!

EDIT: this is the Roman that could work, don't do any promos, just murder people

Last edited:

swflyers93

Nov 19, 2007
Norristown, PA
I don't get it. They booked him as "their guy" and they screwed it up. But this definitely makes up for it. He makes Ambrose look sane.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Please don't have Reigns come out tomorrow night and cut a smiling, goofy promo.

David71

Dec 27, 2008
vancouver
100 percent chance steph comes out on raw shows clips of her husband getting beaten. then roman reigns is "suspended"

Sarcastic

PosterOfTheYear2014
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
Props to Sheamus for making Roman look strong.

The moment Roman did his goofy crap while walking away confirmed he's still a face.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
The crowds get manipulated so easily. They were bored and chanting irrelevant **** the whole match and then they cheer Roman because he puts somebody through a table.

And Vince will use it as justification for his ridiculous push. Shame on that crowd.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Sasha/Becky: **1/2
Tag Title Ladder match: ****
Ryback/Rusev: *3/4
Swagger/ADR: *3/4
Tables match: **1/4
Ambrose/Owens: ***
Charlotte/Paige: **
Reigns/Sheamus: **1/2

Fa Ci La

Mar 2, 2012
Roman's not a heel at all.

That said, this is a Reigns I could support.

yeah he's gotta take out Amborse or something. This is an extension of all the previous stuff, but at least with the hope that the title is out of the picture.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
100 percent chance steph comes out on raw shows clips of her husband getting beaten. then roman reigns is "suspended"

And then Philly will come through

Roman-reigns-the-rock.jpg

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
I didn't like that ending with Trips. If Trips actually did something in the match to cost him, I'd be okay with it. But this was trying way too hard to get Roman over here. And it got him over tonight after the entire match was dead and him standing tall over League of Nations yielded a dead response. But this isn't something that's going to stick. You can only book Roman like this for so long before it gets stale.

This Roman may get over if pigeonholed to this type of booking but he can't be your face/champion this way. And Trips' involvement on this is not entirely where it needed to be to tie together this kind of reaction.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
This is WWE's last chance with Roman Reigns as a babyface, imo. If they somehow botch this and can't get more people on Roman's side, they're ****ed if they're dead set on not turning him heel. And now you took away the avenue to him being The Authority's guy after that beat down unless Triple H "liked" it down the road when he wants to recruit him.

And you need to explain to me how you think THIS was a heel turn? That makes no sense.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
They should address why Dean didn't come out to help, and they most likely won't.

And they won't properly tell why Roman snapped. Zero faith there is something legit going on here.

And the big problem is the flip flop booking of the authority over the past year.

If HHH was a constant needle in the side of Roman like he was to DB it would make sense. That isn't what is happening here.

Seth broke up the SHIELD, Seth cashed in on Roman, Sheamus cashed in on Roman. This is substituting HHH who has been playing a face for part of the year.

On the other hand they have no choice with Seth hurt and Roman super babyface not working, and they could turn this into a decent story if they take him out of the title picture and purely into a feud with a pure heel HHH.

And I agree Roman snapping is a good thing. It should of happened right after mania last year honestly. He should of wanted to kill Seth for months. It just feels REALLY forced tonight.

It could work long term though;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad