GDT: PDF Game 6 - San Jose Sharks Vs. Vegas Golden Knights - NBCSN, 4:30 PM PST

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
DeBoer doesn't lace up the skates and play. The players are not executing well and playing to their potential. That has to be at least a little on them!

It is, and there's a reason that I group in the players as part of the "leadership group". At the end of the day, the issue is on more than just one of them.

GodHatesTheSharks

Nov 20, 2010
I'd rather overpay Kane than keep the 1st round pick, which will probably be another bust like Goldobin and Mueller beause we f***ing suck dick at drafting.

RickyHP

May 9, 2013
Bay Area, CA
Leadership tends to work itself out when you put the right team together. This team simply isn't fast enough nor deep enough overall. Pavelski is too slow. Donskoi is okay. Couture is not fast but is still young enough to where his IQ is good enough to make up for it. Same for Hertl. Nobody is really fast on their 3rd line. The biggest problem is their lack of depth on the blue line but that has been a common theme among DW teams for years. This team needs a significant upgrade on their 3rd pairing. Hell, getting someone to push Ryan down to anchor the 3rd pairing would be a significant improvement. But DW will not do that because he still goes with depth guys in depth positions instead of finding difference-makers at all levels.

doug wilson will copy the tampa bay lightning and in 3-4 years time the NHL will switch back to the heavy hitting grinding theme and we'll be out of place again.

exchequer

Apr 21, 2006
I'd rather overpay Kane than keep the 1st round pick, which will probably be another bust like Goldobin and Mueller beause we ****ing suck dick at drafting.

Eh, just take the 1st rounder and trade it for 6 6th rounders and 7 7th rounders.

DG93

Jun 29, 2010
San Jose
Well, that sucked. If the Sharks strike out on Tavares, I'm curious to see whether they have the balls to do what it takes and start moving towards an actual rebuild instead of trying to win with limited talent.

Reactions: SHAR KS

Beethovens 10th

du bist ein ungeduldiges Eichhörnchen!
Sep 27, 2017
Zentralfriedhof
So... I’m in Vegas. And I’m really drunk, cause Vegas. But you know you’re too drunk when you make a parlay bet on the sharks winning... why? Cause you still know, theroufh the veil of intoxication, tha Peter Deboer is at the helm and the team is going to be spread thin, poorly matched against lines, and stubbornly exposed. You know what Pete? You owe me $100. Why you ask? Because.... you’re a shit eating butt f***ing turtle lover who f***s turtles because they’re not fast enough to get away, but you still have charges brought against you because you exposed your f*** to that turtle that was barely 7 months old and he didn’t know how to get in his shell and so you bent him over and f***ed his ass without lube cause you love your horrible f*** sex on the innocent and then we fans have to see it, but we want to die cause we are moral beings and you’re a turd sandwich who f***s goats too, turtles aren’t enough, but goats have those rectangle pupiles that can’t dialate enough to expresses their horror at your pock marked cock which f***s f***ers in the f***ing butt. Die Peter, die on a pile of goats and turtles you decadent, feckless, hedonistic f*** who sucks at coaching hockey and managing assets. Golf sucks!

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
I'm sick to my stomach right now. The only other team I'd hate losing to as much are the Pens and even they don't compete with losing to this ****ing team. They are another example of why I hate the NHL.

My experience in Las Vegas was just so painful, you don't understand. If you had been through it, you might feel the way I do about wanting to have just missed the playoffs.

Even finishing 10th worst in the NHL, you get what, a 5% shot at Rasmus Dahlin? I might take Rasmus Dahlin over a Stanley Cup and quite honestly, the Sharks didn't have a 5% shot at a Stanley Cup this year.

Sharks and the flavor of the week postseason matchups - last year it was the Oilers, this year it's Vegas. Vegas probably won't make the playoffs next year.

The Sharks were the NHL's ultimate loser in the playoffs last year. They lost to Edmonton, who lost to Anaheim, who lost to Nashville, who lost to Pittsburgh.

This year, Anaheim losing to San Jose probably becomes that ultimate loser.

FunkyPhin

Feb 2, 2011
Vancouver
What the f*** was wrong with Thornton that he could be skating for over a month, taking part in warm-ups and not play in an elimination game.

Reactions: BCShark

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
DeBoer doesn't lace up the skates and play. The players are not executing well and playing to their potential. That has to be at least a little on them!

They weren't in the position to because DeBoer did just about everything wrong. Lineup, lines, matchups etc. He got it all wrong.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Well, that sucked. If the Sharks strike out on Tavares, I'm curious to see whether they have the balls to do what it takes and start moving towards an actual rebuild instead of trying to win with limited talent.

They're far too committed to enough players that would prevent them from a rebuild. We already know they don't have the stones for a rebuild. It hurts their business too much to do it.

BaileyMacTavish

Hockey lovin' wolf
Nov 8, 2010
San Jose
I have no words. I'm just gonna bow out for the year. Go Sharks. f*** the rest of the playoffs.

I wanna f***ing neck myself, but not before some battery acid bleach smoothies.

Anyway. See you all next year. Tataa

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
What the **** was wrong with Thornton that he could be skating for over a month, taking part in warm-ups and not play in an elimination game.

Yeah. Curious. Meanwhile, Donskoi and Kane played despite clearly being injured. Odd.

DG93

Jun 29, 2010
San Jose
They're far too committed to enough players that would prevent them from a rebuild. We already know they don't have the stones for a rebuild. It hurts their business too much to do it.

Well, then we better f***ing hope that they land Tavares...

WSS11

Oct 7, 2009
Why did we keep trying to chip it off the glass when Vegas had 3 players layered on the boards? How is that your only form of breakout? How do you not leave yourself a second outlet in the middle of the ice? This team is too damn slow and Deboer is too damn simple that’s why. I’m jealous we don’t have that ref shaming pos Gallant

Reactions: shorkie88

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad