GDT: PDF Game 6 - San Jose Sharks Vs. Vegas Golden Knights - NBCSN, 4:30 PM PST

Friday

Apr 25, 2014
LA
Damn, I want to hear what happened to Kane. If its not serious I don't think I even want him anymore. Why spend 6M on an invisible human?

TheWayToRefJose

Oct 30, 2017
Go Caps or Winnipeg.

f*** the Pens. We don't need any more bandwagon lers

The Preds I don't hate, but the yellow helmets annoy me

Indifferent about tampa

And I don't like vegas. They're good, but also riding favorable officiating, God like goaltending, and bounces. I can't feel but cheated if they win.

Friday

Apr 25, 2014
LA
FWIW, he wasn't very good to start the season and couldn't hold onto a job with the Sharks. It's not like anyone saw this coming from him.

But yeah, revisionist history and factual inaccuracies make it easier to complain about stuff, I guess.
It was just a poetic ending, he's obviously a decent player that shouldn't have been let go for free though

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
It was just a poetic ending, he's obviously a decent player that shouldn't have been let go for free though

He couldn't keep a job on the team. What were they supposed to do? Keep him on the roster when he couldn't cut it? Teams don't trade for other teams' waiver wire fodder.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
What will happen this offseason

Demelo re-signed: 5 years for $12.5 million

Joe Pavelski extended on July 3rd: 3 years for $18 million.

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
It's not. But it's easily good enough to beat that Vegas team. DeBoer is responsible for that.

DeBoer doesn't lace up the skates and play. The players are not executing well and playing to their potential. That has to be at least a little on them!

exchequer

Apr 21, 2006

Carpenter ended up in PDB's doghouse. So did Boedker but PDB "wanted him" on the team. Probably means we'll see Boedker get shipped out for some draft picks.

TheWayToRefJose

Oct 30, 2017
Demelo isn't even the problem. He didn't cost us three goals, nor should he have been expected to score or be apart of three.

Would I have liked to see Heed or Ryan instead a couple weeks ago or now? Yes. Did he cost us the series? Not even close

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad