GDT: PDF Game 6 - San Jose Sharks Vs. Vegas Golden Knights - NBCSN, 4:30 PM PST

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
This team was never a championship caliber team. Don’t have championship expectations for them.
And I think that's why I said the 2016 team was probably better on paper.

With Thornton in the lineup these playoffs? Might have given the edge to this team.

TheWayToRefJose

Oct 30, 2017
At this point I could walk into a bondage bar and be less embarrassed because at least they don't know I'm a Sharks fan.
f*** man. I'm about to take off my Sharks license plate frame because at this point, people are going to think I'm twisted in the head for not only repeatedly going through the pain, but enjoying it and broadcasting it.

Naki

Oct 8, 2009
**** man. I'm about to take off my Sharks license plate frame because at this point, people are going to think I'm twisted in the head for not only repeatedly going through the pain, but enjoying it and broadcasting it.
I live in Nashville and all I hear as a sharks fan is something about choking or being a masochist. The only positive right now is nashNashv looks like a mini version of the sharks with the high expectations they created out here.

Pavelski2112

Bold as Boognish
Dec 15, 2011
San Jose, California
Anyone blaming any one thing in particular:

Maybe it's a combination of things because everyone sucked at the worst time?

Pete playing Martin over Ryan, Jones letting in softies at the worst times, the offense becoming completely anemic, and the defense falling apart. We don't have to fight guys, everyone sucks!

Reactions: Papa Joe19

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Carpy be our best bottom 6er haha but that wonderful asset management

FWIW, he wasn't very good to start the season and couldn't hold onto a job with the Sharks. It's not like anyone saw this coming from him.

But yeah, revisionist history and factual inaccuracies make it easier to complain about stuff, I guess.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad