Confirmed with Link: Patrik Elias Announces Retirement

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007

Holikenstein is there too! Apparently the one on the far right is Nieds? If that's true he looks a lot different with lighter hair lol

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
Probably not the right thread but when they adding more people to the ring of honor or whatever it’s called? Seems there are a few candidates and it seems bare with just McM up there

BahlDeep

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal
Hey guys, I had to buy a pair of tickets. I have an extra in section 8 row 3, I think it comes with access to the lounge . Highest offer gets the ticket and gets to go to the game with me. A good ol' canadian boi

Reactions: Devils Dominion

HBK27

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Northern NJ
I really thought prices were going to come down the day before and the day of the game, but looks like I was wrong.

I was lucky enough to get a pair of tickets in 229 for $90 each (pre-fees) off Stubhub two weeks ago - cheapest pair of tickets today is going for $150 each.

Reactions: Devils Dominion

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
I really thought prices were going to come down the day before and the day of the game, but looks like I was wrong.

I was lucky enough to get a pair of tickets in 229 for $90 each (pre-fees) off Stubhub two weeks ago - cheapest pair of tickets today is going for $150 each.

There might be a last minute price drop by power broker DTI on TE later this afternoon but who wants to wait that long to find out when the ceremony starts at 6.

Good decision to buy back then.

I know I hooked a few of you guys up when I saw that they released some $80 upper level tickets on TM earlier in the week, and I posted about it.

***I still think fans without tickets can find deals with the scalper network outside the box office area and Champ Plaza (cash only of course).

I hope all diehards who want to attend find tickets somehow.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
I hope i can find a stream for this. NHL network blacked out Marty's retirement ceremony for me and I had to scramble for a stream ¬_¬

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
puck.PNG

Get your reservation NOW.

Elias Puck Reservation - Formstack

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
Too bad Bing has a game tonight, Sarge should be there.

from the Devils site:

The night we've all been waiting for is finally here! Patrik Elias' No. 26 will find its rightful spot in the Prudential Center rafters before the puck drops for Devils vs. Islanders at 8PM. Be in your seat by 6:00PM to watch the full on-ice ceremony. Doors will open at 4:30PM.

Devils legends Ken Daneyko, Scott Niedermayer, Scott Stevens, Martin Brodeur, Jason Arnott, Petr Sykora, Bobby Holik, Sergei Brylin and many more will be in attendance to show their admiration for Elias.

Reactions: Darkauron

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad