Confirmed with Link: Panthers Sign Patrick Bajkov 3-Year ELC

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
radulov. just wrong. and easily proven wrong in a split second. ur right, that was easy. this isn't fun. its barely sportsmanlike.
An even more proven guy that was actually a 1st round pick that played in the QMJHL, and then many years successfully in the NHL before flaming out not over skill or opportunity, but because of money and a notorious bad attitude?

You are right, its almost too easy to disprove your points.

Also leaves 28 other franchises or 90% of the league that we are currently doing better than on this front.

Jakeybonz

Jan 1, 2018
An even more proven guy that was actually a 1st round pick that played in the QMJHL, and then many years successfully in the NHL before flaming out not over skill or opportunity, but because of money and a notorious bad attitude?

You are right, its almost too easy to disprove your points.

Also leaves 28 other franchises or 90% of the league that we are currently doing better than on this front.
u said name one. I did. sorry. u lose. andi might add we wiffed twice. we easily had the space to sign him this yr and badly needed to. we didnt dallas did. we miss the playoffs, they make it. just another example of how we don't spend the cap and attract big ticket FAs. just admit when ur wrong. it doesn't reflect bad on u as a person. just as a hockey fan.

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
u said name one. I did. sorry. u lose. andi might add we wiffed twice. we easily had the space to sign him this yr and badly needed to. we didnt dallas did. we miss the playoffs, they make it. just another example of how we don't spend the cap and attract big ticket FAs. just admit when ur wrong. it doesn't reflect bad on u as a person. just as a hockey fan.
He signed in MTL pal. And they didnt pay him the very next year on a team starved for offense because he wasnt worth even the money they originally paid him.

CHI and FLA got actual team deals on two players that perform above their contracts. Not older ex players with known warts trying to cash out.

Again we made out even better than them.

Jakeybonz

Jan 1, 2018
He signed in MTL pal. And they didnt pay him the very next year on a team starved for offense because he wasnt worth even the money they originally paid him.

CHI and FLA got actual team deals on two players that perform above their contracts. Not older ex players with known warts trying to cash out.

Again we made out even better than them.
made out better than who? mtl got radulov and made the playoffs. he absolutely earned his 1 yr contract and is currently more than earning his multi yr deal in dallas. both teams made the playoffs in no small part due to him. we got dads and will miss the playoffs. we have made out better than no one in 22 yrs. we should have signed dad AND rad. we would have had a legit top 2 lines and easily made the playoffs. but yea lets laugh at mtl and dallas over how badly they screwed up while we continue to crush it.

Stive Morgan

Mhm. Mhm. Mhm.
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia
I was there in Victoria when Patrick Bajkov scored his hat trick last night. He may be an overager but you guys have a got yourselves a player. One of the best offensive talents I've seen in the WHL in the past few years. I can't wait for him to show his stuff in the AHL.

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
I was there in Victoria when Patrick Bajkov scored his hat trick last night. He may be an overager but you guys have a got yourselves a player. One of the best offensive talents I've seen in the WHL in the past few years. I can't wait for him to show his stuff in the AHL.
What do you like about him? Could you compare him to an NHL player? Expected production in AHL?

Stive Morgan

Mhm. Mhm. Mhm.
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia
What do you like about him? Could you compare him to an NHL player? Expected production in AHL?

Plays like Patrick Kane (in style not skill, but he is skilled) I like how smart he plays, he never makes dumb passes, knows when to wait for the perfect shot. Very creative player. He toe drags the defender a lot and rarely gets his shots blocked. Does everything you want in an offensive player. I'd say in a full 76 game AHL season he'd ideally put up 35-40 points as a rookie if all goes well. The thing is I'm not sure how he'll transition to AHL. Might take a season or two to get used to playing with men. Should be an NHL regular in 2-3 years whether it be a Top sixer or Middle sixer. (likely the latter but one can be hopeful)

Cats2TheCup

Oct 27, 2011
Miami, Fl
I live an hour away from Everett, but I live just like a block from the Thunderbirds arena and we probably will play the Silvertips in the playoffs. I'll probably go to a game and be on the lookout for mini Barkov.
You totally should. Sounds like a fun trip. Give us a field report if you go!

RogerRoger

Jul 23, 2013
Looks like your prediction is not going so hot right now. Dallas is crashing really hard and Radulov isn't producing well at all.

Reactions: Chaos2k7

Panteras

“I’ll remember this hell of a journey”- Barkov
Sep 14, 2009
Panther’s favorite strip club
Hey guys, went last night to game 4 of the playoff series between our local team the Seattle Thunderbirds and the Everett Silvertips. Of course I was out looking for Bajkov. He scored the first goal for Everett, basically was an open net rebound. Just can report that he is great positionally. Good skater too and has good net presence. He was also out there killing penalties and delivering some hits. Game was very intense from the start these kids were going at it. But Everett is obviously the better team and Bajkov was very noticeable.

here are some pics sorry for the bad quality

39332887140_7d5dec3bd8_c.jpg

27268531638_a5f766909d_c.jpg

27268530988_13dbd0da69_c.jpg

27268530578_b4635c9127_c.jpg

27268530088_0cd986ee4c_c.jpg

27268529548_353780555f_c.jpg

39332881230_9e98f93baf_c.jpg

41098573382_d0958b5182_c.jpg

40246841295_e700a37660_c.jpg

Stive Morgan

Mhm. Mhm. Mhm.
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia
and he's not even leading the team in scoring. that's crazy.

Picking up Pilon for the playoff run is easily the best trade the Silvertips have ever made.

Also you guys would really benefit from drafting his teammate Connor Dewar (38 goals in the regular season, 17 pts in 13 playoff games) He's one of the hardest working players in the league. He doesn't have the nickname "The Pitbull" for nothing

Jakeybonz

Jan 1, 2018
Picking up Pilon for the playoff run is easily the best trade the Silvertips have ever made.

Also you guys would really benefit from drafting his teammate Connor Dewar (38 goals in the regular season, 17 pts in 13 playoff games) He's one of the hardest working players in the league. He doesn't have the nickname "The Pitbull" for nothing
what do u think bajkovs ceiling is in the nhl?

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
well you gotta like this signing. can't wait to see what he does in the AHL next season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad