Confirmed with Link: Panthers Sign Patrick Bajkov 3-Year ELC

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Solid pickup. Drafted him in my fantasy league expecting he would get drafted late last year, but this'll do. I think his production has taken a bit of a hit playing in Everett...they are a notoriously known for playing defensive hockey. They've hardly had any players in the last 9-10 years produce crazy numbers - other than Scherbak, Gendur and Winquist, as well as Bajkov this season with 91 points so far.

Bajkov finished 4th in team scoring in 15/16 with 46pts.
Bajkov finished 1st in team scoring in 16/17 with 78pts.
Bajkov is and will finish 1st in team scoring in 17/18, currently sitting with 91pts.

Reactions: Cats2TheCup

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
I’m told he was one of the best available on the market fwiw, although that after some signings by some other teams.

Stive Morgan

Mhm. Mhm. Mhm.
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia
Big WHL fan here. Patrick is without a doubt the best free agent out of the CHL this season. Dude is insanely talented. Should've been a first rounder in 2016. Everett has had insane scoring problems so him potentially putting up 100 points is incredible. You guys are going to love him. Feel free to ask me any questions about him if you want more info.

$

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
Big WHL fan here. Patrick is without a doubt the best free agent out of the CHL this season. Dude is insanely talented. Should've been a first rounder in 2016. Everett has had insane scoring problems so him potentially putting up 100 points is incredible. You guys are going to love him. Feel free to ask me any questions about him if you want more info.

$

What's his style of game? Best assets/biggest weakness? Is he fast? What would you say his upside is?

Reactions: Ghoste

Stive Morgan

Mhm. Mhm. Mhm.
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia
@Stive Morgan Guess I'll go ahead and say it. Closest NHLer comparisons? Good PP/PK guy?

-ghoste

Patrick Kane-lite. I don't mean he'll put up 80 points in the NHL or anything like that, but their play styles are very similar. Dirty dangles and filthy snipes. Bajkov really thrives on the PP, in both playmaking and shooting, and is responsible defensively too. Likes to block shots. I'd say his peak would be 50-60 points if he pans out, but at worst I see him being a 20-30 point middle sixer at the NHL level.

Jakeybonz

Jan 1, 2018
I don't know, super overager having been 20 for most of this season, whls crazy scoring this year, not crazy numbers and certainly not crazy goal numbers. doesn't seem like much to be excited about, but whatever, we had nothing to lose here.

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
I don't know, super overager having been 20 for most of this season, whls crazy scoring this year, not crazy numbers and certainly not crazy goal numbers. doesn't seem like much to be excited about, but whatever, we had nothing to lose here.
Weren’t you crying that Glenn gawdin players won’t come here?

Reactions: Chaos2k7

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad