P_B's Mock Draft

Prussian_Blue

Apr 9, 2003
futurenotes.blogspot.com
Swan it is... the Colorado Avalanche have been awarded Bryce Swan from the Quebec League.

Washington is on the clock as of now.

Another note: I've been asked if trades are allowed in this draft. I wasn't going to allow them, because for me, this is intended to be an exercise in testing our knowledge of our teams and our knowledge of the prospects. Trades, IMO, belong in the Trade Rumors (Proposals) forum. But I'll leave it up to the rest of you. Weigh in over the next 24 hours, if you would, as to wether you think trades should be allowed or not, and I'll make the announcement "yea" or "nay" tomorrow.

Thanks,

P_B

:bow: :blues

BritSabre

Feb 10, 2006
Reading, UK
i would prefer no to trades, there are plenty of other mock drafts going on with trades, let this one be a little different.

Prussian_Blue

Apr 9, 2003
futurenotes.blogspot.com
Captain Conservative said:
The Washington Capitals are pleased to welcome Mike Weber to the organization.

Done. Good pick.

The Sharks are on the clock until 6:40 PM Central time tomorrow. They were assigned their first pick, because the GM did not show up for his pick. The current Sharks' GM does not accept PM's or e-mails, so there's no way to get a hold of him through this board.

Another poster has expressed interest in taking over the Sharks' draft; he has been PM'd and asked to submit a pick. If the current Sharks' GM does not make a pick by 6:40 PM Central time tomorrow, the other poster's pick will be posted here, and that person will be announced as the "new" Sharks' GM.

Thanks,

P_B

Last edited:

Prussian_Blue

Apr 9, 2003
futurenotes.blogspot.com
sharks_fan92 said:
The San Jose Sharks are proud to select, from Kladno in the Czech Junior League, defenseman, David Ruzicka!

You jumped the gun, and didn't respond to my PM's as requested. The idea was that you send me, as the draft coordinator, your selection in private. Then, if Mallard failed to make a pick within the 24 hour time limit, I would announce your pick and confirm you as the new Sharks' GM.

Mallard still had time to make his pick, and I had not yet made the formal aanouncement of you as the Sharks' GM because of that.

I shouldn't allow this pick because of that, but in the interest of keeping this thing moving forward, and because there's no way to get a hold of Mallard (doesn't accept PM's or e-mails) through this site, I'll let it go.

sharks_fan92 is the new Sharks' GM, but you're on double secret probation for trampling on the rights of other GM's and ignoring messages from me... :teach:

P_B

Prussian_Blue

Apr 9, 2003
futurenotes.blogspot.com
Also, there are still four hours left in the time limit to respond to the question of wether or not trades should be allowed. I have two responses so far, both saying "no." I also think trades shouldn't be allowed, but I'd like to make the decision based on the input of more than 10% of the GM's here.

Thanks,

P_B

Weltsky

Sep 21, 2005
Calgary, Alberta
Prussian_Blue said:
You jumped the gun, and didn't respond to my PM's as requested. The idea was that you send me, as the draft coordinator, your selection in private. Then, if Mallard failed to make a pick within the 24 hour time limit, I would announce your pick and confirm you as the new Sharks' GM.

Mallard still had time to make his pick, and I had not yet made the formal aanouncement of you as the Sharks' GM because of that.

I shouldn't allow this pick because of that, but in the interest of keeping this thing moving forward, and because there's no way to get a hold of Mallard (doesn't accept PM's or e-mails) through this site, I'll let it go.

sharks_fan92 is the new Sharks' GM, but you're on double secret probation for trampling on the rights of other GM's and ignoring messages from me... :teach:

P_B

Alright, sorry about that

Weltsky

Sep 21, 2005
Calgary, Alberta
Prussian_Blue said:
Also, there are still four hours left in the time limit to respond to the question of wether or not trades should be allowed. I have two responses so far, both saying "no." I also think trades shouldn't be allowed, but I'd like to make the decision based on the input of more than 10% of the GM's here.

Thanks,

P_B

no

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The Philadelphia Flyers select Matt Marquardt (C from Moncton I think)

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
insider said:
Great pick, I didn't expect him so soon

I actually first saw his name on EHM and then I decided to see what else I could find on him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad