P_B's Mock Draft

MattyW

Jul 28, 2005
Strong Island
With the 36th pick of the draft, the Columbus Blue Jackets select...

Bobby Hughes, LW; Kingston OHL

The Boston Bruins are now on the clock.

Prussian_Blue

Apr 9, 2003
futurenotes.blogspot.com
MattyW said:
With the 36th pick of the draft, the Columbus Blue Jackets select...

Bobby Hughes, LW; Kingston OHL

The Boston Bruins are now on the clock.

I've PM'd both bruins8152 and the other poster who wanted to take over if bruins8152 fails to make this pick.

Just a reminder to everyone: If you're not already doing so, please PM the next person on the list after you have made your pick, and PM me if there is any issue (don't know who to notify, or can't reach the next person).

P_B

:bow: :blues

Amadeus

Stand Witness
Jun 21, 2004
Toronto
Prussian_Blue said:
Since you already have a team, I'd prefer that you not take Ottawa as well... but if no one else steps up before Ottawa's next pick comes up, then you can have 'em.

Thanks,

P_B

Sounds good.

Prussian_Blue

Apr 9, 2003
futurenotes.blogspot.com
bruins8152 hasn't made a pick within the last 24 hours, and he was assigned a pick in his first time up, so he has been removed as Boston's GM.

The new GM for the Bruins is Wonder Boy, and he selects, from Brandon of the Western League, Codey Burki.

Anaheim is on the clock. George has been PM'd.

Thanks,

P_B

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The Philadelphia Flyers select defenseman Joe Ryan

Prussian_Blue

Apr 9, 2003
futurenotes.blogspot.com
go kim johnsson 514 said:
The Philadelphia Flyers select defenseman Joe Ryan

:rant:

I was really hoping he'd fall to the top of the third round... nice pick.

Minnesota is on the clock.

Another reminder to all GM's: In order to keep this draft moving, PLEASE e-mail the next person on the list after you have made your selection.

I am visiting this thread a half-dozen times or more per day, so I can keep the front page as up-to-date as possible. I have some time on my hands, since my Fearless Leader relieved me of my duties at work yesterday afternoon... :shakehead

Please, please show the courtesy to your fellow GM's and pass along a notice to them when it is their turn to pick, so we can keep this draft moving forward. This one seems to be going faster than any of the others, and I'd like to keep it that way.

Thanks,

P_B

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
Prussian_Blue said:
Yes, I did... :soap:

The job, and the company, sucked, but it was paying the bills. Now I have to go back out and look again, which isn't an attractive prospect.

P_B
You could live in Southeastern Illinois (aka "The Armpit") and then try looking for a job if you want to get really depressed.

Prussian_Blue

Apr 9, 2003
futurenotes.blogspot.com
Irish Blues said:
You could live in Southeastern Illinois (aka "The Armpit") and then try looking for a job if you want to get really depressed.

I feel for ya, IB.

I live about 50 miles from St. Louis, right off of old Route 66, in farming and coal-mining country... and since I don't know anything about either of those occupations, I have to drive to St. Louis every day (or Springfield, about the same distance from my house) if I want to work for more than $7.50 an hour. With gas at $2.80 a gallon and a 100+ mile round trip to work and back every day, you do the math...

Back on topic, Philly's clock is ticking...

P_B

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
Prussian_Blue said:
I feel for ya, IB.

I live about 50 miles from St. Louis, right off of old Route 66, in farming and coal-mining country... and since I don't know anything about either of those occupations, I have to drive to St. Louis every day (or Springfield, about the same distance from my house) if I want to work for more than $7.50 an hour. With gas at $2.80 a gallon and a 100+ mile round trip to work and back every day, you do the math...
[off-topic]

I'm south of Boston so it's not so bad now. Well, except that a decent house prices at about $429,000 right now - if you want a slum house (has walls, no grass, 3 other houses each about 6 inches away) then it's only like $220,000 or so. Either way, housing is completely unaffordable here if you have a family and didn't have relatives who died and left you a house in the estate.

We'll continue this discussion elsewhere.

[/off-topic]

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad