P_B's Mock Draft

Prussian_Blue

Apr 9, 2003
futurenotes.blogspot.com
Some administrative announcements:

expofan has taken over as GM for Ottawa.

Toronto is on the clock.

Thanks, folks, for keeping this moving and for sending a PM notification to the next GM in line. Any issues, please PM me.

P_B

:bow: :blues

Transplanted Caper

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2003
The Toronto Maple Leafs are pleased to select from Chejabinsk Tractor in Russia, RW Andrei Popov

:leafs

Last edited:

hfboardsuser

Nov 18, 2004
The Edmonton Oilers are overjoyed to select, from Yarloslavl 2 of the RPL, defenseman Igor Zubov.

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
I do not like to selecting two defenseman in a row, but i am going to have to go with the bpa. (Plus my projected pick went 47th)

With the 48th overall selection the Los Angeles Kings are proud to select 6'3'' 202lbs defenseman from the University of Michigan, Mark Mitera.

I am hoping that Mitera will continue to develop with the extra years we will have his rights while he is college, he has the skills to be a solid defensive defenseman in the NHL someday.

Phoenix(Hasbro) is now on the clock.

Prussian_Blue

Apr 9, 2003
futurenotes.blogspot.com
WpgKings13 said:
With the 48th overall selection the Los Angeles Kings are proud to select 6'3'' 202lbs defenseman from the University of Michigan, Mark Mitera.

:handclap:

Good pick... after seeing him fall this far, I was hoping he'd fall to the third round where we'd have a chance to pick him up. I like Mitera a lot.

P_B

Prussian_Blue

Apr 9, 2003
futurenotes.blogspot.com
Hasbro said:
:coyotesThe Phoenix Coyotes select Ryan Flynn RW US NTDP

Another excellent pick... guys on my list are being picked off like lawyers on a Dick Cheney hunting trip. ;)

Please PM Steadfast (Montreal) if you have not already done so; the bleu, blanc et rouge is on the clock until 1:05 PM Central time tomorrow (Cinco de Mayo).

P_B

Prussian_Blue

Apr 9, 2003
futurenotes.blogspot.com
Time's up for the Avalanche. They made a pick, and were notified here and via PM that their pick was invalid (a player previously chosen).

Artem Anisimov, a LW from Yaroslavl (Russia) is the highest-ranked player still on the board (6th in Europe by CSS). That's my vote for Colorado's "assigned" selection.

P_B

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
Steadfast said:
:habs D David Fischer

ps, compensatory picks aren't usually this high are they?
If you didn't get a 1st-round pick under contract, you get the same pick in the 2nd round as the compensatory pick.

The Habs take a kid from a U.S. high school? :eek: I hear the people in Quebec are lighting their torches as I type this.

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
Prussian_Blue said:
Time's up for the Avalanche. They made a pick, and were notified here and via PM that their pick was invalid (a player previously chosen).

Artem Anisimov, a LW from Yaroslavl (Russia) is the highest-ranked player still on the board (6th in Europe by CSS). That's my vote for Colorado's "assigned" selection.

P_B

Since I'm an Avs fan can I step in and make the selection?

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Mainz vs FC Köln
    Mainz vs FC Köln
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $380.00