Pre-Game Talk: Outdoor Game 2017 OTT-MTL

QuietOnTheFront

@QuietOnTheFront
Jun 17, 2011
Vancouver, BC
A tip from my experience at the "outdoor" game at BC Place a few years ago is to splurge on the higher seats. Closer doesn't mean better in these types of games. We had 7th or 8th row on the corner and the angle to watch the game was terrible. Atmosphere was pretty cool, but overall it was a dud of an event. There was nothing really special other than different jerseys and it being at BC Place. Was hoping for more fan engagement outside/inside the stadium, but it was pretty boring. We did get special event seat pads with limited edition hockey cards in them.

It may be different when you guys host it, hoping it is for your sake.

Reactions: Back in Black

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
Surely you can find one on Ebay. Or if you get reeeaaaal lucky, one will pop up on Kijiji. Just don't ask me to sell you one of my two!!!! ;)

Here's one on kijijj, but no felt numbers: https://www.kijiji.ca/v-hockey/otta...ey/1309162300?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true (personally, I would hold out for one with felt numbers).

***** There are quite a few on Ebay for $175 (free shipping), and up!

I think im going to see what they release for the outdoor game, I have a few Sens store gift cards burning a hole in my wallet....but I generally don't buy things with the 3D centurion logo on it.

Hope the RB's group has a hand in the planning of this event as they seem to know how to do these things up right with the fan involvement and events going on in and around the arena.

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
Option_13.0.png

Reactions: topshelf15

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
Looks like some outdoor game merch has leaked and its looking like were going with silver O, couldnt figure out how to post tweets via mobile but check Jerk Stores twitter for more info and photos of the logo

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa

Thanks for posting these, gotta wait until there revealed but I think a silver O could be cool if done right....many online seemed to be angry and upset about it right away which seems to be the trend these days for really anything Sens related lol

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Would love nothing more than to give a little payback to the Habs in this one...They have really pasted us over the last few games

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
Got my tickets in the mail yesterday....for a sports ticket they are beautifully done, souvenir worthy!

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
Wow you weren't kidding

Gonna have to pick up a clear plastic sleeve of some sort from staples for game day to preserve it....would have been a nice touch to include something like that to hang from your neck during the event.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad